Labour Market Analysis using Time Series Models: Russia 1999-2011
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kai Carstensen & Gerd Hansen, 2000.
"Cointegration and common trends on the West German labour market,"
Springer, vol. 25(3), pages 475-493.
- Carstensen, Kai & Hansen, Gerd, 2000. "Cointegration and common trends on the West German labour market," Munich Reprints in Economics 19947, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Peter Summers, 2000. "Labour Market Analysis with VAR Models," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2000n19, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Roberto Bande & Marika Karanassou, 2009.
"Labour market flexibility and regional unemployment rate dynamics: Spain 1980-1995,"
Papers in Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 88(1), pages 181-207, March.
- Roberto Bande & Marika Karanassou, 2006. "Labour Market Flexibility and Regional Unemployment Rate Dynamics: Spain 1980-1995," Working Papers 574, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Roberto Bande & Marika Karanassou, 2006. "Labour Market Flexibility and Regional Unemployment Rate Dynamics: Spain (1980-1995)," ERSA conference papers ersa06p53, European Regional Science Association.
- Bande, Roberto & Karanassou, Marika, 2007. "Labour Market Flexibility and Regional Unemployment Rate Dynamics: Spain 1980-1995," IZA Discussion Papers 2593, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Löschel Andreas & Oberndorfer Ulrich, 2009. "Oil and Unemployment in Germany," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 229(2-3), pages 146-162, April.
- Lorenzo Corsini & Marco Guerrazzi, 2004. "Searching for Long Run Equilibrium Relationships in the Italian Labour Market: a Cointegrated VAR Approach," Discussion Papers 2004/43, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Addison, John T. & Teixeira, Paulino, 2001. "Employment Adjustment in Portugal: Evidence from Aggregate and Firm Data," IZA Discussion Papers 391, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Helge Braun & Reinout De Bock & Riccardo DiCecio, 2009.
"Supply shocks, demand shocks, and labor market fluctuations,"
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue May, pages 155-178.
- Helge Braun & Reinout De Bock & Riccardo DiCecio, 2007. "Supply shocks, demand shocks, and labor market fluctuations," Working Papers 2007-015, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Akhmed Akhmedov & Evgenia Bessonova & Ivan Cherkashin & Irina Denisova & Elena Grishina & Denis Nekipelov, 2003. "WTO Accession and the Labor Market: Estimations for Russia," Working Papers w0040, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- E. Gurvich & E. Vakulenko & P. Krivenko, 2009. "Cyclicality of Fiscal Policy in Oil-Producing Countries," Problems of Economic Transition, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 52(1), pages 24-53.
- Yasuo Nakanishi, 2001. "Dynamic labour demand using error correction model," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(6), pages 783-790.
More about this item
Keywordslabour market; time series models; Russia;
- J20 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - General
- J40 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-11-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2013-11-02 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-CWA-2013-11-02 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-LAB-2013-11-02 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2013-11-02 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pia:wpaper:120/2013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ubaldo Pizzoli). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deperit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.