Labour Market Analysis using Time Series Models: Russia 1999-2011
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kai Carstensen & Gerd Hansen, 2000.
"Cointegration and common trends on the West German labour market,"
Springer, vol. 25(3), pages 475-493.
- Carstensen, Kai & Hansen, Gerd, 2000. "Cointegration and common trends on the West German labour market," Munich Reprints in Economics 19947, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Peter Summers, 2000. "Labour Market Analysis with VAR Models," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2000n19, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Roberto Bande & Marika Karanassou, 2009.
"Labour market flexibility and regional unemployment rate dynamics: Spain 1980-1995,"
Papers in Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 88(1), pages 181-207, March.
- Roberto Bande & Marika Karanassou, 2006. "Labour Market Flexibility and Regional Unemployment Rate Dynamics: Spain 1980-1995," Working Papers 574, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Roberto Bande & Marika Karanassou, 2006. "Labour Market Flexibility and Regional Unemployment Rate Dynamics: Spain (1980-1995)," ERSA conference papers ersa06p53, European Regional Science Association.
- Bande, Roberto & Karanassou, Marika, 2007. "Labour Market Flexibility and Regional Unemployment Rate Dynamics: Spain 1980-1995," IZA Discussion Papers 2593, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Löschel Andreas & Oberndorfer Ulrich, 2009. "Oil and Unemployment in Germany," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 229(2-3), pages 146-162, April.
- Lorenzo Corsini & Marco Guerrazzi, 2004. "Searching for Long Run Equilibrium Relationships in the Italian Labour Market: a Cointegrated VAR Approach," Discussion Papers 2004/43, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Addison, John T. & Teixeira, Paulino, 2001. "Employment Adjustment in Portugal: Evidence from Aggregate and Firm Data," IZA Discussion Papers 391, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Helge Braun & Reinout De Bock & Riccardo DiCecio, 2009.
"Supply shocks, demand shocks, and labor market fluctuations,"
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue May, pages 155-178.
- Helge Braun & Reinout De Bock & Riccardo DiCecio, 2007. "Supply shocks, demand shocks, and labor market fluctuations," Working Papers 2007-015, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Akhmed Akhmedov & Evgenia Bessonova & Ivan Cherkashin & Irina Denisova & Elena Grishina & Denis Nekipelov, 2003. "WTO Accession and the Labor Market: Estimations for Russia," Working Papers w0040, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- E. Gurvich & E. Vakulenko & P. Krivenko, 2009. "Cyclicality of Fiscal Policy in Oil-Producing Countries," Problems of Economic Transition, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 52(1), pages 24-53.
- Yasuo Nakanishi, 2001. "Dynamic labour demand using error correction model," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(6), pages 783-790.
More about this item
Keywordslabour market; time series models; Russia;
- J20 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - General
- J40 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-11-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2013-11-02 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-CWA-2013-11-02 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-LAB-2013-11-02 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2013-11-02 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pia:wpaper:120/2013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ubaldo Pizzoli). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deperit.html .