Constraints to Food Security: The Philippine Case
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ingco, Merlinda & Ng, Francis, 1998. "Distortionary effects of state trading in agriculture : issues for the next round of negotiations," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1915, The World Bank.
- Lamberte, Mario B. & Yap, Josef T., 1999. "Scenarios for Economic Recovery: The Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 1999-05, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Medalla, Erlinda M. & Intal, Ponciano Jr. S., 1998. "The East Asian Crisis and Philippine Sustainable Development," Discussion Papers DP 1998-04, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Lamberte, Mario B., 1994.
"Managing Surges in Capital Inflows: The Philippines Case,"
DP 1994-20, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Lamberte, Mario B., 1995. "Managing Surges in Capital Inflows: The Philippine Case," Philippine Journal of Development JPD 1995 Vol. XXII No. 1-, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank, 2000. "Philippines - Growth with Equity : The Remaining Agenda - A World Bank Social and Structural Review," World Bank Other Operational Studies 15142, The World Bank.
- Bello, Amelia L., 2004. "Food Security, Agricultural Efficiency and Regional Integration," Discussion Papers DP 2004-38, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Bello, Amelia L., 2005. "Ensuring Food Security - A Case for ASEAN Integration," Asian Journal of Agriculture and Development, Southeast Asian Regional Center for Graduate Study and Research in Agriculture (SEARCA), vol. 0(Number 1-), pages 1-22, December.
More about this item
Keywordsagriculture sector; food price stability;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:phd:pjdevt:jpd_1999_vol__xxvi_no_2-a. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aniceto Orbeta). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pidgvph.html .