Constraints to Food Security: The Philippine Case
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ingco, Merlinda & Ng, Francis, 1998. "Distortionary effects of state trading in agriculture : issues for the next round of negotiations," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1915, The World Bank.
- Lamberte, Mario B. & Yap, Josef T., 1999. "Scenarios for Economic Recovery: The Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 1999-05, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Lamberte, Mario B., 1994.
"Managing Surges in Capital Inflows: The Philippines Case,"
DP 1994-20, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Lamberte, Mario B., 1995. "Managing Surges in Capital Inflows: The Philippine Case," Philippine Journal of Development JPD 1995 Vol. XXII No. 1-, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Medalla, Erlinda M. & Intal, Ponciano Jr. S., 1998. "The East Asian Crisis and Philippine Sustainable Development," Discussion Papers DP 1998-04, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank, 2000. "Philippines - Growth with Equity : The Remaining Agenda - A World Bank Social and Structural Review," World Bank Other Operational Studies 15142, The World Bank.
- Bello, Amelia L., 2004. "Food Security, Agricultural Efficiency and Regional Integration," Discussion Papers DP 2004-38, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Bello, Amelia L., 1. "Ensuring Food Security - A Case for ASEAN Integration," Asian Journal of Agriculture and Development, Southeast Asian Regional Center for Graduate Study and Research in Agriculture (SEARCA), vol. 2(1-2).
More about this item
Keywordsagriculture sector; food price stability;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:phd:pjdevt:jpd_1999_vol__xxvi_no_2-a. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aniceto Orbeta) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pidgvph.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.