U.S.-Canada Border Disputes In Grains: Dynamic Interface Between The Free Trade Agreement And Trade Remedy Laws
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Markusen, James R. & Melvin, James R. & Maskus, Keith E. & Kaempfer, William, 1995. "International trade: theory and evidence," MPRA Paper 21989, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Koo, Won W., 1998. "Bilateral Trade Of Durum Wheat And Barley Under Custa And Implications For Farm Price And Income," Agricultural Economics Reports 23415, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- J. R. Coleman & Karl D. Meilke, 1988. "The Influence of Exchange Rates on Red Meat Trade between Canada and the United States," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 36(3), pages 401-424, November.
- Koo, Won W. & Nganje, William E. & Johnson, D. Demcey & Park, Joon J. & Taylor, Richard D., 1999. "Economic Analysis Of The Proposed North Dakota Wheat Pool," Agricultural Economics Reports 23173, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Won W. Koo & Ihn H. Uhw, 1984. "United States and Canadian Rail Freight-Rate Structures: A Carparative Analysis," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 32(2), pages 301-326, July.
- Mao, Weining & Koo, Won W. & Krause, Mark A., 1996. "World Feed Barley Trade Under Alternative Trade Policy Scenarios," Agricultural Economics Reports 23272, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsbilateral trade; free trade agreement; trade disputes; trade remedy laws; farm income; farm price; harmonization; International Relations/Trade;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:nddaer:23267. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dandsus.html .