The Pathway to ASEAN Energy Market Integration
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Philip ANDREWS-SPEED, 2011. "Energy Market Integration in East Asia: A Regional Public Goods Approach," Working Papers DP-2011-06, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Gary Clyde Hufbauer & Jeffrey J. Schott, 2005. "NAFTA Revisited: Achievements and Challenges," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 332.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Norbert Edomah & Chris Foulds & Aled Jones, 2016. "The Role of Policy Makers and Institutions in the Energy Sector: The Case of Energy Infrastructure Governance in Nigeria," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(8), pages 1-15, August.
- Navarro, Adoracion M., 2015. "Philippine Priorities in Expanding APEC-Wide Connectivity through Infrastructure Development," Discussion Papers DP 2015-15, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
More about this item
KeywordsASEAN; cross-border infrastructure; energy market integration; energy regulatory reforms; energy trading;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENE-2013-12-15 (Energy Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:phd:dpaper:dp_2013-49. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aniceto Orbeta). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pidgvph.html .