The Pathway to ASEAN Energy Market Integration
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Philip ANDREWS-SPEED, 2011. "Energy Market Integration in East Asia: A Regional Public Goods Approach," Working Papers DP-2011-06, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Gary Clyde Hufbauer & Jeffrey J. Schott, 2005. "NAFTA Revisited: Achievements and Challenges," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 332, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Norbert Edomah & Chris Foulds & Aled Jones, 2016. "The Role of Policy Makers and Institutions in the Energy Sector: The Case of Energy Infrastructure Governance in Nigeria," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(8), pages 1-15, August.
- Navarro, Adoracion M., 2015. "Philippine Priorities in Expanding APEC-Wide Connectivity through Infrastructure Development," Discussion Papers DP 2015-15, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Lozano, Lorafe & Taboada, Evelyn B., 2020. "Demystifying the authentic attributes of electricity-poor populations: The electrification landscape of rural off-grid island communities in the Philippines," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 145(C).
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Robert A. Blecker, 2006. "Macroeconomic and Structural Constraints on Export-Led Growth in Mexico," Working Papers 2006-05, American University, Department of Economics.
- Plummer, Michael G., 2012. "The Emerging “Post-Doha” Agenda and the New Regionalism in the Asia-Pacific," ADBI Working Papers 384, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Qadir, Saeed & Dosmagambet, Yergali, 2020. "CAREC energy corridor: Opportunities, challenges, and IMPACT of regional energy trade integration on carbon emissions and energy access," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 147(C).
- Robert C. Feenstra, 2007. "Globalization and Its Impact on Labour," wiiw Working Papers 44, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Prud'homme, Dan, 2011. "An SIA analysis of the Investment Chapter in the EU-Canada Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement (CETA)," MPRA Paper 44014, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Odgaard, Ole & Delman, Jørgen, 2014. "China׳s energy security and its challenges towards 2035," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 107-117.
- Andrei STOIAN & Radu BECHERESCU, 2013. "Financial Crises Of The Last Two Decades And The Issues To Be Addressed," SEA - Practical Application of Science, Romanian Foundation for Business Intelligence, Editorial Department, issue 1, pages 200-211, June.
- Gary A. Dymski, 2011. "Limits of Policy Intervention in a World of Neoliberal Mechanism Designs: Paradoxes of the Global Crisis," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 58(3), pages 285-308, September.
- Dussel Peters, Enrique & Gallagher, Kevin P., 2013. "NAFTA's uninvited guest: China and the disintegration of North American trade," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), August.
- Swarnali A Hannan, 2016. "The Impact of Trade Agreements; New Approach, New Insights," IMF Working Papers 16/117, International Monetary Fund.
- Philip L. Martin, 2016. "Migration, Trade and Remittances: Low- and High-Skilled Workers," Remittances Review, Transnational Press London, UK, vol. 1(1), pages 39-52, October.
- Jacob Funk Kirkegaard, 2015. "The Economic Scope and Future of US-India Labor Migration Issues," Working Paper Series WP15-1, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Pizer, William A. & Yates, Andrew J., 2015.
"Terminating links between emission trading programs,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 142-159.
- William A. Pizer & Andrew J. Yates, 2014. "Terminating Links between Emission Trading Programs," NBER Working Papers 20393, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pizer, William A. & Yates, Andrew J., 2014. "Terminating Links between Emission Trading Programs," Discussion Papers dp-14-28, Resources For the Future.
- Julián Tole Martínez, 2014. "Solución de controversias en los TLC. Aportes del Derecho de la OMC," Books, Universidad Externado de Colombia, Facultad de Derecho, edition 1, volume 1, number 702.
- Cuauhtémoc Calderón Villarreal & Sarahí Sánchez León & Leticia Hernández Bielma, 2018. "La apertura comercial y su impacto en el ingreso en Norteamérica: ¿beneficio o retroceso?," Contaduría y Administración, Accounting and Management, vol. 63(4), pages 21-22, Octubre-D.
- Vargas-Hernández, José G & Orozco Quijano, Elsa Patricia & Virchez, Jorge, 2019. "A Critical Analysis of Scenarios for Small and Medium Enterprisee in NAFTA renegotiations," Small Business International Review, Asociación Española de Contabilidad y Administración de Empresas - AECA, vol. 3(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Thomas H. Klier & James M. Rubenstein, 2017. "Mexico’s Growing Role in the Auto Industry Under NAFTA: Who Makes What and What Goes Where," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue 6, pages 1-29.
- Gary Clyde Hufbauer & Yee Wong, 2005. "Prospects for Regional Free Trade in Asia," Working Paper Series WP05-12, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Cuauhtémoc Calderón Villarreal & Sarahí Sánchez León & Leticia Hernández Bielma, 2018. "The commercial opening and its impact on income in North America: Benefit or regression?," Contaduría y Administración, Accounting and Management, vol. 63(4), pages 23-24, Octubre-D.
- Khan, Nazmus Sadat, 2020. "Revisiting the effects of NAFTA," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 1-16.
More about this item
KeywordsASEAN; cross-border infrastructure; energy market integration; energy regulatory reforms; energy trading;
All these keywords.
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENE-2013-12-15 (Energy Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:phd:dpaper:dp_2013-49. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aniceto Orbeta). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pidgvph.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.