Factors Influencing PhilHealth Coverage and In-patient Benefit Utilization of Filipino Children under Five
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stella A. Quimbo & John W. Peabody & Riti Shimkhada & Jhiedon Florentino & Orville Solon, 2011. "Evidence of a causal link between health outcomes, insurance coverage, and a policy to expand access: experimental data from children in the Philippines," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(5), pages 620-630, May.
- Case, Anne & Fertig, Angela & Paxson, Christina, 2005.
"The lasting impact of childhood health and circumstance,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 365-389, March.
- Anne Case & Angela Fertig & Christina Paxson, 2004. "The Lasting Impact of Childhood Health and Circumstance," Working Papers 246, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Center for Health and Wellbeing..
More about this item
Keywordshealth insurance; Philippines; children; insurance coverage; benefit utilization;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-08-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEM-2013-08-10 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-HEA-2013-08-10 (Health Economics)
- NEP-IAS-2013-08-10 (Insurance Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:phd:dpaper:dp_2013-37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aniceto Orbeta). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pidgvph.html .