Report NEP-IAS-2013-08-10This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:mpr:mprres:7847 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Puyat, Maria Elizabeth Angeline D., 2013. "Factors Influencing PhilHealth Coverage and In-patient Benefit Utilization of Filipino Children under Five," Discussion Papers DP 2013-37, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Corneo, Giacomo, 2013. "Work Norms, Social Insurance and the Allocation of Talent," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 405, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Selcuk Eren, 2013. "The Impact of a Path to Citizenship on the US Economy and Social Insurance System," Economics One-Pager Archive op_39, Levy Economics Institute.
- Camacho, Adriana & Conover, Emily & Hoyos, Alejandro, 2013. "Effects of Colombia's social protection system on workers'choice between formal and informal employment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6564, The World Bank.
- Reyes-Lao, Issa, 2013. "An Assessment of the Outpatient HIV/AIDS Treatment Package Provided by the Philippine Health Insurance Corporation," Discussion Papers DP 2013-38, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Item repec:mpr:mprres:7865 is not listed on IDEAS anymore