Impact Assessment of the Agricultural Production Support Services of the Department of Agriculture on the Income of Poor Farmers/Fisherfolk: Review of the Evidence
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Butzer, Rita & Larson, Donald F. & Mundlak, Yair, 2002. "Determinants Of Agricultural Growth In Thailand, Indonesia And The Philippines," Discussion Papers 14979, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Department of Agricultural Economics and Management.
- Israel, Danilo C. & Briones, Roehlano M., 2012.
"The ASEAN Economic Community Blueprint: Implementation and Effectiveness Assessment for Philippine Agriculture,"
DP 2012-18, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Israel, Danilo C. & Briones, Roehlano M., 2014. "The ASEAN Economic Community Blueprint: Implementation and Effectiveness Assessment for Philippine Agriculture," Philippine Journal of Development PJD 2012 Vol. 39 Nos. 1-2, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Briones, Roehlano M. & David, Cristina C. & Inocencio, Arlene B. & Intal, Ponciano Jr. S. & Geron, Maria Piedad S. & Ballesteros, Marife M., 2012. "Monitoring and Evaluation of Agricultural Policy Indicators," Discussion Papers DP 2012-26, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Llanto, Gilberto M., 2012. "The Impact of Infrastructure on Agricultural Productivity," Discussion Papers DP 2012-12, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Evenson, Robert E. & Sardido, M.L., 1986. "Regional Total Factor Productivity Change in Philippine Agriculture," Philippine Journal of Development JPD 1986 Vol. XIII Nos. 1, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Tabuga, Aubrey D. & Mina, Christian D. & Reyes, Celia M. & Asis, Ronina D. & Datu, Maria Blesila G., 2010. "Chronic and Transient Poverty," Discussion Papers DP 2010-30, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Lopez, Ramon & Galinato, Gregmar I., 2007. "Should governments stop subsidies to private goods? Evidence from rural Latin America," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 91(5-6), pages 1071-1094, June.
- Roehlano M. Briones, 2010. "Scenarios and Options for Productivity Growth in Philippine Agriculture An Application of the AMPLE," Development Economics Working Papers 23108, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- repec:phd:pjdevt:jpd_1986_vol._xiii_nos._1&2-b is not listed on IDEAS
- Rosegrant, Mark W. & Kasryno, Faisal & Perez, Nicostrato D., 1998. "Output response to prices and public investment in agriculture: Indonesian food crops," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 333-352, April.
More about this item
KeywordsPhilippines; public goods; farm subsidies; agricultural production support; impact assessment;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2013-07-15 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2013-07-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2013-07-15 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-SEA-2013-07-15 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:phd:dpaper:dp_2013-23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aniceto Orbeta). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pidgvph.html .