A Review of the Components of the Medium-Term National Action Agenda for Productivity: An Integrative Report
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kim Jong-Il & Lau Lawrence J., 1994. "The Sources of Economic Growth of the East Asian Newly Industrialized Countries," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 235-271, September.
- Christensen, Laurits R & Jorgenson, Dale W & Lau, Lawrence J, 1973. "Transcendental Logarithmic Production Frontiers," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 55(1), pages 28-45, February.
- Park, Seung-Rok & Kwon, Jene K, 1995. "Rapid Economic Growth with Increasing Returns to Scale and Little or No Productivity Growth," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 77(2), pages 332-351, May.
- Austria, Myrna S., 1998. "Productivity Growth in the Philippines After the Industrial Reforms," Discussion Papers DP 1998-26, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Williamson, Jeffrey G, 1971. "Relative Price Changes, Adjustment Dynamics, and Productivity Growth: The Case of Philippine Manufacturing," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 19(4), pages 507-526, July.
- Young, Alwyn, 1994. "Lessons from the East Asian NICS: A contrarian view," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 38(3-4), pages 964-973, April.
- Manasan, Rosario G., 2000. "Public Sector Governance and the Medium-Term National Action Agenda for Productivity (MNAAP)," Discussion Papers DP 2000-24, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Cororaton, Caesar B. & Caparas, Maria Teresa, 1999. "Total Factor Productivity: Estimates for Philippine Economy," Discussion Papers DP 1999-06, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Cororaton, Caesar B. & Endriga, Benjamin & Ornedo, Derrick & Chua, Consolacion, 1995. "Total Factor Productivity of Philippine Manufacturing Industries," Philippine Journal of Development JPD 1995 Vol. XXII No. 2-, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Jesus Felipe, 1999.
"Total factor productivity growth in East Asia: A critical survey,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(4), pages 1-41.
- Felipe, J., 1997. "Total Factor Productivity Growth in East Asia: A Critical Survey," Papers 65, Asian Development Bank.
- Cororaton, Caesar B. & Endriga, Benjamin & Ornedo, Derrick & Chua, Consolacion, 1995. "Estimation of Total Factor Productivity of Philippine Manufacturing Industries: The Estimates," Discussion Papers DP 1995-32, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Alwyn Young, 1992. "A Tale of Two Cities: Factor Accumulation and Technical Change in Hong Kong and Singapore," NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1992, Volume 7, pages 13-64 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Epictetus Patalinghug, 1984. "Labor Quality and Growth Accounting: The Philippines," Philippine Review of Economics, University of the Philippines School of Economics and Philippine Economic Society, vol. 21(3&4), pages 201-217, September.
- Epictetus Patalinghug, 1980. "Sectoral Output, Input and Productivity," Philippine Review of Economics, University of the Philippines School of Economics and Philippine Economic Society, vol. 17(3&4), pages 23-54, September.
- Gerardo P. Sicat, 1968. "Industrial Production Function in the Philippines," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 196818, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- Lau, Lawrence J. & Yotopoulos, Pan A., 1989. "The meta-production function approach to technological change in world agriculture," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 241-269, October.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:phd:dpaper:dp_2000-25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aniceto Orbeta). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pidgvph.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.