A Study of Housing Subsidies in the Philippines
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rosen, Harvey S., 1985.
"Housing subsidies: Effects on housing decisions, efficiency, and equity,"
Handbook of Public Economics,in: A. J. Auerbach & M. Feldstein (ed.), Handbook of Public Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 7, pages 375-420
- Harvey S. Rosen, 1983. "Housing Subsidies: Effects on Housing Decisions, Efficiency, and Equity," NBER Working Papers 1161, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fallis, George, 1990. "The optimal design of housing allowances," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 381-397, May.
- Agrawal, Nisha, 1988. "The Economic Effects of Public Housing in Australia," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 64(187), pages 254-267, December.
- Gyourko, Joseph & Linneman, Peter, 1989. "Equity and efficiency aspects of rent control: An empirical study of New York City," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 54-74, July.
- Gavin A. Wood & Shane Bushe-Jones, 1990. "Financial Deregulation and Access to Home Ownership in Australia," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 27(4), pages 583-590, August.
- Albon, Robert & Findlay, Christopher & Piggott, John, 1984. "The Welfare Costs of Owner-Occupier Housing Subsidies: Inflation, Tax Treatment, and Interest Rate Regulation," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(43), pages 206-218, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lamberte, Mario B. & Yap, Josef T., 1999. "Scenarios for Economic Recovery: The Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 1999-05, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Ballesteros, Marife M., 2001.
"The Dynamics of Housing Demand in the Philippines: Income and Lifecycle Effects,"
DP 2001-15, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Ballesteros, Marife M., 2002. "The Dynamics of Housing Demand in the Philippines: Income and Lifecycle Effects," Research Paper Series RPS 2002-01, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
More about this item
Keywordstariff; housing program; incidence of subsidies; housing subsidy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:phd:dpaper:dp_1998-42. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aniceto Orbeta). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pidgvph.html .