One-Sided Matching with Limited Complementarities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Atila Abdulkadiroglu & Tayfun Sonmez, 1998. "Random Serial Dictatorship and the Core from Random Endowments in House Allocation Problems," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 66(3), pages 689-702, May.
- Kojima, Fuhito, 2009. "Random assignment of multiple indivisible objects," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 134-142, January.
- Parag A. Pathak & Alvin E. Roth, 2013.
"Matching with Couples: Stability and Incentives in Large Markets,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 128(4), pages 1585-1632.
- Fuhito Kojima & Parag A. Pathak & Alvin E. Roth, 2010. "Matching with Couples: Stability and Incentives in Large Markets," NBER Working Papers 16028, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fuhito Kojima & Parag Pathak & Alvin Roth, 2013. "Matching with Couples: Stability and Incentives in Large Markets," Discussion Papers 12-018, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- repec:hrv:faseco:30831454 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eric Budish, 2011. "The Combinatorial Assignment Problem: Approximate Competitive Equilibrium from Equal Incomes," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 119(6), pages 1061-1103.
- Atila Abdulkadiroglu & Parag A. Pathak & Alvin E. Roth & Tayfun Sönmez, 2006. "Changing the Boston School Choice Mechanism," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000001022, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Atila Abdulkadiroglu & Parag A. Pathak & Alvin E. Roth & Tayfun Sönmez, 2006. "Changing the Boston School Choice Mechanism," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 639, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Yeon-Koo Che & Fuhito Kojima, 2010.
"Asymptotic Equivalence of Probabilistic Serial and Random Priority Mechanisms,"
Econometric Society, vol. 78(5), pages 1625-1672, September.
- Yeon-Koo Che & Fuhito Kojima, 2008. "Asymptotic Equivalence of Probabilistic Serial and Random Priority Mechanisms," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1677, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Hylland, Aanund & Zeckhauser, Richard, 1979. "The Efficient Allocation of Individuals to Positions," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 87(2), pages 293-314, April.
- Eric Budish & Yeon-Koo Che & Fuhito Kojima & Paul Milgrom, 2013. "Designing Random Allocation Mechanisms: Theory and Applications," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 103(2), pages 585-623, April.
More about this item
KeywordsFair Allocation; Indivisible Goods;
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- D47 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Market Design
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pen:papers:14-030. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Administrator). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .