Report NEP-UPT-2014-11-01This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joao Correia-da-Silva, 2014. "Non-existence of general equilibrium with EUU preferences," FEP Working Papers 543, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Seeun Jung & Yasuhiro Nakamoto, & Masayuki Sato & Katsunori Yamada, 2014. "Misperception of Consumption: Evidence from a Choice Experiment," THEMA Working Papers 2014-23, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Item repec:sss:wpaper:201405 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Francoise Forges & Vincent Iehlé, 2014. "Afriat's theorem for indivisible goods," Post-Print halshs-00870052, HAL.
- Ali al-Nowaihi & Sanjit Dhami,, 2014. "Foundations and Properties of Time Discount Functions," Discussion Papers in Economics 14/11, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Sandro Shelegia & Chris M Wilson, 2014. "A Utility-Based Model of Sales with Informative Advertising," Discussion Paper Series 2014_09, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Oct 2014.
- Kim Kaivanto & Eike Kroll, 2014. "Alternation bias and reduction in St. Petersburg gambles," Working Papers 65600286, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- John K. Dagsvik & Zhiyang Jia, 2014. "Labor supply as a discrete choice among latent jobs: Unobserved heterogeneity and identification," Discussion Papers 786, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Thanh Nguyen & Ahmad Peivandi & Rakesh Vohra, 2014. "One-Sided Matching with Limited Complementarities," PIER Working Paper Archive 14-030, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.