Equilibrium Price Dispersion and Rigidity: A New Monetarist Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Boragan Aruoba, S. & Rocheteau, Guillaume & Waller, Christopher, 2007. "Bargaining and the value of money," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(8), pages 2636-2655, November.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Becker, Sascha S. & Nautz, Dieter, 2012.
"Inflation, price dispersion and market integration through the lens of a monetary search model,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 624-634.
- Sascha S. Becker & Dieter Nautz, 2010. "Inflation, Price Dispersion and Market Integration through the Lens of a Monetary Search Model," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2010-058, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Becker, Sascha & Nautz, Dieter, 2010. "Inflation, price dispersion and market integration through the lens of a monetary search model," Discussion Papers 2010/2, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Rodolfo E. Manuelli & Adrian Peralta-Alva, 2011. ""Frictions in financial and labor markets": a summary of the 35th Annual Economic Policy Conference," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue July, pages 273-292.
- Boivin, Jean & Clark, Robert & Vincent, Nicolas, 2012. "Virtual borders," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 86(2), pages 327-335.
- Liang Wang, 2011. "Inflation and Welfare with Search and Price Dispersion," Working Papers 201113, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsSearch; Sticky Prices; Monetary Policy;
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- E51 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Money Supply; Credit; Money Multipliers
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2010-10-30 (Central Banking)
- NEP-DGE-2010-10-30 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-MON-2010-10-30 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-OPM-2010-10-30 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pen:papers:10-034. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dolly Guarini). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.