Report NEP-OPM-2010-10-30This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Allen Head & Lucy Qian Liu & Guido Menzio & Randall Wright, 2010. "Equilibrium Price Dispersion and Rigidity: A New Monetarist Approach," PIER Working Paper Archive 10-034, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Jonathan Eaton & Sam Kortum & Brent Neiman & John Romalis, 2010. "Trade and the global recession," Working Paper Research 196, National Bank of Belgium.
- Davis, Scott & Huang, Kevin X. D., 2010. "International real business cycles with endogenous markup variability," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 60, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Ethan Ilzetzki & Enrique G. Mendoza & Carlos A. Végh, 2010. "How Big (Small?) are Fiscal Multipliers?," NBER Working Papers 16479, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Deokwoo Nam & Jian Wang, 2010. "Understanding the effect of productivity changes on international relative prices: the role of news shocks," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 61, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Helge Berger & Volker Nitsch, 2010. "The Euroâ€™s Effecton Trade Imbalances," IMF Working Papers 10/226, International Monetary Fund.
- Fujiwara, Ippei & Teranishi, Yuki, 2010. "Real exchange rate dynamics revisited: a case with financial market imperfections," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 62, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Ben Tomlin & Loretta Fung, 2010. "The Effect of Exchange Rate Movements on Heterogeneous Plants: A Quantile Regression Analysis," Staff Working Papers 10-25, Bank of Canada.
- Daniels, Joseph P & VanHoose, David D, 2010. "Exchange-Rate Pass Through, Openness, and the Sacrifice Ratio," Working Papers and Research 2010-05, Marquette University, Center for Global and Economic Studies and Department of Economics.
- Ali Dib, 2010. "Banks, Credit Market Frictions, and Business Cycles," Staff Working Papers 10-24, Bank of Canada.
- Silvio Contessi & Pierangelo De Pace & Johanna Francis, 2010. "Changes in the Second-Moment Properties of Disaggregated Capital Flows," Fordham Economics Discussion Paper Series dp2010-10, Fordham University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:rpp:wpaper:1005 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rashid, Abdul, 2010. "Testing for nonlinear causation between capital inflows and domestic prices," MPRA Paper 26082, University Library of Munich, Germany.