The Informal Sector: An Equilibrium Model and Some Empirical Evidence from Brazil, Second Version
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dabla-Norris, Era & Gradstein, Mark & Inchauste, Gabriela, 2008.
"What causes firms to hide output? The determinants of informality,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 85(1-2), pages 1-27, February.
- Gabriela Inchauste & Mark Gradstein & Era Dabla-Norris, 2005. "What Causes Firms to Hide Output? the Determinants of Informality," IMF Working Papers 05/160, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Araujo, Luis Fernando Oliveira de & Ponczek, Vladimir Pinheiro, 2012. "Informal wages in an economy with active labor courts," Textos para discussão 294, FGV/EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
More about this item
KeywordsInformal Sector; Tax Avoidance; Brazil;
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- H3 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents
- K4 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2010-07-31 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2010-07-31 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENT-2010-07-31 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-PBE-2010-07-31 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pen:papers:10-024. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dolly Guarini). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .