Report NEP-ACC-2010-07-31This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- DE BORGER, Bruno & WUYTS, Bart, 2010. "The tax treatment of company cars, commuting and optimal congestion taxes," Working Papers 2010017, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Ramkishen Rajan, 2010. "Sand in the Wheels of International Finance: Revisiting the Debate in Light of the East Asian Mayhem," Working Papers id:2686, eSocialSciences.
- Bart P.M. Joosen, 2010. "European Financial Supervision," Global Financial Markets Working Paper Series 06-2009, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Mathias Hanten, 2010. "Changes of Own Funds Requirements under the Capital Requirements Directive - Hybrid Instruments," Global Financial Markets Working Paper Series 07-2009, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Donald P. Morgan & Stavros Peristiani & Vanessa Savino, 2010. "The information value of the stress test and bank opacity," Staff Reports 460, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Ojo, Marianne & Rodríguez-Miguez, Jose, 2010. "Juridical and financial considerations on the public re capitalisation and rescue of financial institutions during periods of financial crises (Part I)," MPRA Paper 24047, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jiri Podpiera & Inci Ã–tker, 2010. "The Fundamental Determinants of Credit Default Risk for European Large Complex Financial Institutions," IMF Working Papers 10/153, International Monetary Fund.
- Aureo de Paula & Jose A. Scheinkman, 2009. "The Informal Sector: An Equilibrium Model and Some Empirical Evidence from Brazil, Second Version," PIER Working Paper Archive 10-024, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 26 Jul 2010.