Inference of Signs of Interaction Effects in Simultaneous Games with Incomplete Information, Second Version
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Aureo de Paula & Xun Tang, 2010. "Inference of Signs of Interaction Effects in Simultaneous Games with Incomplete Information, Second Version," PIER Working Paper Archive 11-003, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 12 Feb 2011.
References listed on IDEAS
- Aradillas-Lopez, Andres, 2010. "Semiparametric estimation of a simultaneous game with incomplete information," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 157(2), pages 409-431, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nianqing Liu & Haiqing Xu, "undated". "Semiparametric Analysis of Binary Games of Incomplete Information," Department of Economics Working Papers 130911, The University of Texas at Austin, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2012.
- Michèle Belot & Marco Francesconi, 2013.
"Dating Preferences and Meeting Opportunities in Mate Choice Decisions,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 48(2), pages 474-508.
- Francesconi, M & Belot, M, 2011. "Dating Preferences and Meeting Opportunities in Mate Choice Decisions," Economics Discussion Papers 2574, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Taisuke Otsu & Martin Pesendorfer & Yuya Takahashi, 2016.
"Pooling data across markets in dynamic Markov games,"
Econometric Society, vol. 7(2), pages 523-559, July.
- Taisuke Otsu & Martin Pesendorfer & Yuya Takahashi, 2015. "Pooling data across markets in dynamic Markov games," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series /2015/582, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Otsu, Taisuke & Pesendorfer, Martin & Takahashi, Yuya, 2016. "Pooling data across markets in dynamic Markov games," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 66182, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Otsu, Taisuke & Pesendorfer, Martin & Takahashi, Yuya, 2014. "Testing Equilibrium Multiplicity in Dynamic Games," CEPR Discussion Papers 10111, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
Keywordsidentification; inference; multiple equilibria; incomplete information games;
- C01 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Econometrics
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-07-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-CTA-2010-07-10 (Contract Theory & Applications)
- NEP-ECM-2010-07-10 (Econometrics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pen:papers:10-021. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dolly Guarini). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .