The Role of Turkish Immigrants in Entrepreneurial Activities in Germany
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- King, Mervyn A & Wadhwani, Sushil, 1990. "Transmission of Volatility between Stock Markets," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 3(1), pages 5-33.
- Bodart, Vincent & Reding, Paul, 1999.
"Exchange rate regime, volatility and international correlations on bond and stock markets,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 133-151, January.
- Bodart, V. & Reding, P., 1998. "Exchange Rate Regime, Volatility and International Correlations on Bond and Stock Markets," Papers 204, Notre-Dame de la Paix, Sciences Economiques et Sociales.
- Alain Durré & Pierre Giot, 2007.
"An International Analysis of Earnings, Stock Prices and Bond Yields,"
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(3-4), pages 613-641.
- Alain Durré & Pierre Giot, 2005. "An international analysis of earnings, stock prices and bond yields," Working Paper Research 73, National Bank of Belgium.
- Karolyi, G Andrew & Stulz, Rene M, 1996.
" Why Do Markets Move Together? An Investigation of U.S.-Japan Stock Return Comovements,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 51(3), pages 951-986, July.
- G. Andrew Karoly & Rene Stulz, "undated". "Why do Markets Move Together? An Investigation of U.S.-Japan Stock Return Comovements," Research in Financial Economics 9603, Ohio State University.
- Angelos Kanas, 1998.
"Linkages between the US and European equity markets: further evidence from cointegration tests,"
Applied Financial Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(6), pages 607-614.
- Angelos Kanas, "undated". "Linkages between the US and European Equity Markets: Further Evidence from cointegration Tests," Working Papers 9804, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Levy, Haim & Sarnat, Marshall, 1970. "International Diversification of Investment Portfolios," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 60(4), pages 668-675, September.
- Sims, Christopher A, 1980. "Macroeconomics and Reality," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(1), pages 1-48, January.
- Malkamäki, Markku & Martikainen, Teppo & Perttunen, Jukka & Puttonen, Vesa, 1993. "On the causality and co-movements of scandinavian stock market returns," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 67-76, March.
- Chen, Nai-Fu & Roll, Richard & Ross, Stephen A, 1986. "Economic Forces and the Stock Market," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 59(3), pages 383-403, July.
- Friedman, Joseph & Shachmurove, Yochanan, 1997. "Co-movements of major European community stock markets: A vector autoregression analysis," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 257-277.
- Masih, Abul M. M. & Masih, Rumi, 1997. "Dynamic linkages and the propagation mechanism driving major international stock markets: An analysis of the pre- and post-crash eras," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 859-885.
- Robert-Jan Gerrits & Ayse Yuce, 1999. "Short- and long-term links among European and US stock markets," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(1), pages 1-9.
- Durré, Alain & Giot, Pierre, 2005. "An international analysis of earnings, stock prices and bond yields," Working Paper Series 515, European Central Bank.
- Corhay, A. & Tourani Rad, A. & Urbain, J. -P., 1993. "Common stochastic trends in European stock markets," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 385-390.
- Eun, Cheol S. & Shim, Sangdal, 1989. "International Transmission of Stock Market Movements," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(02), pages 241-256, June.
- Ripley, Duncan M, 1973. "Systematic Elements in the Linkage of National Stock Market Indices," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 55(3), pages 356-361, August.
- A. Durre & P. Giot, 2005. "An international analysis of earnings, stock prices and bond yields," Post-Print hal-00269291, HAL.
- Sims, Christopher A, 1972. "Money, Income, and Causality," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(4), pages 540-552, September.
- Grubel, Herbert G & Fadner, Kenneth, 1971. "The Interdependence of International Equity Markets," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 26(1), pages 89-94, March.
- Ø. Gjerde & F. Sættem, 1995. "Linkages among European and world stock markets," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(2), pages 165-179.
- Hassan, M. Kabir & Naka, Atsuyuki, 1996. "Short-run and long-run dynamic linkages among international stock markets," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 387-405.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bruder, Jana & Räthke-Döppner, Solvig, 2008. "Ethnic minority self-employment in Germany: Geographical distribution and determinants of regional variation," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 100, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
- David, Alexandra, 2017. "Migrantisches Unternehmertum: Eine Chance der Arbeitsmarkintegration für geflüchtete Menschen?," Forschung Aktuell 02/2017, Institut Arbeit und Technik (IAT), Westfälische Hochschule, University of Applied Sciences.
- Unal, Umut, 2014. "Trends in Self-Employment among Different Race Groups in the United States of America," MPRA Paper 81435, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bruder, Jana & Neuberger, Doris & Räthke-Döppner, Solvig, 2008. "Financial constraints of ethnic entrepreneurship: Evidence from Germany," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 84, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
- Iftikhar, Zainab & Zaharieva, Anna, 2016.
"General equilibrium effects of immigration in Germany: search and matching approach,"
Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers
568, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Zainab IFTIKHAR & Anna ZAHARIEVA, 2017. "General Equilibrium Effects of Immigration in Germany: Search and Matching Approach," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2017008, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Rashidi, Sheida & Pyka, Andreas, 2013. "Migration and innovation: A survey," FZID Discussion Papers 77-2013, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).
- Selim Ã‡agatay & Murat GenÃ§ & Onur Koska, 2013. "The Impact of Immigration on International Trade in Europe: The Case of the EU-Mediterranean-Eastern Europe Zone," ERSA conference papers ersa13p376, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
KeywordsEntrepreneurship; Self-employment; Immigration; Guest-workers; Turkey; Germany; European Union; German Socioeconomic Panel Data; Binomial Logit; Treiman international occupational prestige scale.;
- J0 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- C25 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions; Probabilities
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-11-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2005-11-19 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-ENT-2005-11-19 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-HRM-2005-11-19 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-LAB-2005-11-19 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2005-11-19 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pen:papers:05-029. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dolly Guarini). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.