Report NEP-ENT-2005-11-19This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Silvia Gorenstein & Raul Dichiara & Gustavo Burachik & Andrea Castellano & Federico Castellano, 2005. "New firm performance and territorial driving forces," Industrial Organization 0511009, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Amelie Constant & Yochanan Shachmurove & Klaus F. Zimmermann, 2005. "The Role of Turkish Immigrants in Entrepreneurial Activities in Germany," PIER Working Paper Archive 05-029, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Baeyens, K. & Vanacker, T. & Manigart, M., 2005. "Venture capitalists' selection process: the case of biotechnology proposals," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2005-17, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Luigi Benfratello & Fabio Schiantarelli & Alessandro Sembenelli, 2005. "Banks and Innovation: Microeconometric Evidence on Italian Firms," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 631, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 13 Jun 2007.
- Viego Valentina, 2005. "Empresarialidad e instituciones: dos nuevas perspectivas del analisis regional contemporáneo," Urban/Regional 0511007, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mair, Johanna & Schoen, Oliver, 2005. "Social entrepreneurial business models: An exploratory study," IESE Research Papers D/610, IESE Business School.
- Seelos, Christian & Mair, Johanna, 2005. "Sustainable development: How social entrepreneurs make it happen," IESE Research Papers D/611, IESE Business School.
- Andy Cosh & Xiaolan Fu & Alan Hughes, 2005. "Management characteristics, collaboration and innovative efficiency: evidence from UK survey data," Working Papers wp311, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Santamaría Sánchez, Luis & Nieto Sánchez, María Jesús, 2005. "Novelty of product innovation : the role of different networks," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB wb056516, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Willi Semmler & Mika Kato, 2005. "Dominant Firms, Barriers to Entry Capital and Entry Dynamics," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 194, Society for Computational Economics.
- basab dasgupta, 2005. "Capital Accumulation in the Presence of Informal Credit Contract: Does Incentive Mechanism Work Better than Credit Rationing Under Asymmetric Information?," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 366, Society for Computational Economics.