Social entrepreneurial business models: An exploratory study
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kuckertz, Andreas & Wagner, Marcus, 2010. "The influence of sustainability orientation on entrepreneurial intentions -- Investigating the role of business experience," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 524-539, September.
- Paul Benneworth & Willem-Jan Velderman & Martin Stienstra, 2016. "Social Entrepreneurship and Shrinking Regions paper thoughts," CHEPS Working Papers 201604, University of Twente, Center for Higher Education Policy Studies (CHEPS).
- Beckmann, Markus, 2009. "The social case as a business case: Making sense of social entrepreneurship from an ordonomic perspective," Discussion Papers 2009-15, Martin Luther University of Halle-Wittenberg, Chair of Economic Ethics.
- Mary Han & Bill McKelvey, 2016. "How to Grow Successful Social Entrepreneurship Firms? Key Ideas from Complexity Theory," Journal of Enterprising Culture (JEC), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 24(03), pages 243-280, September.
- Chantal Hervieux & Eric Gedajlovic & Marie-France B. Turcotte, 2010. "The legitimization of social entrepreneurship," Journal of Enterprising Communities: People and Places in the Global Economy, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 4(1), pages 37-67, March.
- repec:eur:ejserj:313 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordssocial entrepreneurship; business model; developing countries;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENT-2005-11-19 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-NET-2005-11-19 (Network Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2005-11-19 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
- NEP-TID-2005-11-19 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebg:iesewp:d-0610. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Noelia Romero). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ienaves.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.