Report NEP-NET-2005-11-19This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Xavier Fageda, 2005. "Does Airline Competition Work In Short-Haul Markets?," Industrial Organization 0511010, EconWPA.
- D’Ignazio, A. & Giovannetti, E., 2005. "Antitrust Analysis for the Internet Upstream Market: a BGP Approach," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0554, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Rainer Andergassen & Franco Nardini, 2005. "Firmsâ€™ Network Formation Through The Transmission Of Heterogeneous Knowledge," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 322, Society for Computational Economics.
- Allen wilhite, 2005. "PD Games on Networks," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 20, Society for Computational Economics.
- Mary Burke & Gary Fournier, 2005. "The Emergence of Local Norms in Networks," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 299, Society for Computational Economics.
- Mair, Johanna & Schoen, Oliver, 2005. "Social entrepreneurial business models: An exploratory study," IESE Research Papers D/610, IESE Business School.
- Oleg V. Pavlov, 2005. "Dynamic analysis of an institutional conflict within the music industry," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 233, Society for Computational Economics.
- Santamaría Sánchez, Luis & Nieto Sánchez, María Jesús, 2005. "Novelty of product innovation : the role of different networks," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB wb056516, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Suzanne Konzelmann & Charles Craypo & Rabih Aridi & Frank Wilkinson, 2005. "The national varieties of capitalism: the cases of Wal-mart and Ikea," Working Papers wp314, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.