Empresarialidad e instituciones: dos nuevas perspectivas del analisis regional contemporáneo
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michelle Texis Flores & Martín Ramírez Urquidy & José Gabriel Aguilar Barceló, 2016. "Survival probabilities of low value added microenterprises," Contaduría y Administración, Accounting and Management, vol. 61(3), pages 551-567, Julio-Sep.
More about this item
Keywordsentrepreneurship; institutions; local economic development;
- R - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-11-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENT-2005-11-19 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-GEO-2005-11-19 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-HPE-2005-11-19 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpur:0511007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .