Empresarialidad e instituciones: dos nuevas perspectivas del analisis regional contemporáneo
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Walter Santagata, 2002. "Cultural districts, property rights, and sustainable economic growth," Others 0210004, EconWPA.
- Jane Bryan & Steve Hill & Max Munday & Annette Roberts, 2000. "Assessing the role of the arts and cultural industries in a local economy," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 32(8), pages 1391-1408, August.
- Dominic Power & Daniel Hallencreutz, 2002.
"Profiting from Creativity? The Music Industry in Stockholm, Sweden and Kingston, Jamaica,"
Environment and Planning A,
, vol. 34(10), pages 1833-1854, October.
- Dominic Power & Daniel Hallencreutz, 2002. "Profiting from creativity? The music industry in Stockholm, Sweden and Kingston, Jamaica," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 34(10), pages 1833-1854, October.
- K Bassett, 1993. "Urban Cultural Strategies and Urban Regeneration: A Case Study and Critique," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 25(12), pages 1773-1788, December.
- Walter Santagata, 2002. "Cultural Districts, Property Rights and Sustainable Economic Growth," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(1), pages 9-23, March.
- Santagata Walter, 2002. "Cultural districts, property rights and sustainable economic growth," EBLA Working Papers 200201, University of Turin.
- María García & Yolanda Fernández & José Zofío, 2003. "The Economic Dimension of the Culture and Leisure Industry in Spain: National, Sectoral and Regional Analysis," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 27(1), pages 9-30, February.
- Louise Crewe, 1996. "Material Culture: Embedded Firms, Organizational Networks and the Local Economic Development of a Fashion Quarter," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(3), pages 257-272.
- Monique Vervaeke & Benedicte Lefebvre, 2002. "Design Trades and Inter-firm Relationships in the Nord-Pas de Calais Textile Industry," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(6), pages 661-673.
- Carol Ekinsmyth, 2002. "Project Organization, Embeddedness and Risk in Magazine Publishing," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(3), pages 229-243.
- K Bassett, 1993. "Urban cultural strategies and urban regeneration: a case study and critique," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 25(12), pages 1773-1788, December.
- Carlo Pietrobelli & Tatiana Olarte Barrera, 2002. "Enterprise Clusters and Industrial Districts in Colombia's Fashion Sector†," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(5), pages 541-562, July.
- Wolf Heydebrand & Annalisa Mirón, 2002. "Constructing innovativeness in new-media start-up firms," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 34(11), pages 1951-1984, November.
- Andrew Leyshon, 2001. "Time - space (and digital) compression: software formats, musical networks, and the reorganisation of the music industry," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 33(1), pages 49-77, January.
- W.B. Beyers, 2002. "Culture, Services and Regional Development," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(1), pages 4-34, January.
- Peter Newman, 2000. "Cultural production, place and politics on the South Bank of the Thames," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(1), pages 9-24, March.
- Aksoy, Asu & Robins, Kevin, 1992. "Hollywood for the 21st Century: Global Competition for Critical Mass in Image Markets," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 16(1), pages 1-22, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michelle Texis Flores & Martín Ramírez Urquidy & José Gabriel Aguilar Barceló, 2016. "Survival probabilities of low value added microenterprises," Contaduría y Administración, Accounting and Management, vol. 61(3), pages 551-567, Julio-Sep.
More about this item
Keywordsentrepreneurship; institutions; local economic development;
- R - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-11-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENT-2005-11-19 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-GEO-2005-11-19 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-HPE-2005-11-19 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpur:0511007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .