Report NEP-HPE-2005-11-19This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Andy Denis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Huascar Pessali & Ramon Fernandez, 2005. "Institutional Economics at the Micro Level? What Transaction Costs Theory Could Listen From Original Institutionalism (In the Spirit of Building Bridges)," Industrial Organization 0511006, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- William A. Barnett & Paul A. Samuelson & E. Roy Weintraub, 2005. "Inside the Economist's Mind: The History of Modern Economic Thought, as Explained by Those Who Produced It," Method and Hist of Econ Thought 0511002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pessali Huascar & Fernandez Ramon, 2005. "Teoria dos custos de transacao e abordagens evolucionistas: analise e perspectivas de um programa de pesquisa pluralista," Industrial Organization 0511005, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Viego Valentina, 2005. "Empresarialidad e instituciones: dos nuevas perspectivas del analisis regional contemporáneo," Urban/Regional 0511007, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:30007697 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Francis M. McLaughlin, 2005. "Economics as Vocation: Lessons for the Church in the 21st Century," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 630, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Leigh Tesfatsion, 2005. "Agent-Based Computational Laboratories for the Experimental Study of Complex Economic Systems," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 72, Society for Computational Economics.
- Alessandro Innocenti, 2005. "Linking Strategic Interaction and Bargaining Theory. The Harsanyi - Schelling Debate on the Axiom of Symmetry," Department of Economics University of Siena 468, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Kurt Schmidheiny & Harris Dellas, 2005. "Teaching to do economics with the computer," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 63, Society for Computational Economics.
- Stanley C. W. Salvary, 2005. "Accounting In Context Of Communication, Language, And Information," Finance 0511008, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roe Robert A., 2005. "Studying time in organizational behavior," Research Memorandum 048, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Professor John M. Hartwick, 2005. "An Economics-based Energy Account for Classical Mechanics," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 13, Society for Computational Economics.
- Juliette Arnal, 2005. "Formalization of ethics : the issue of standardization," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques r05074, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Anthony Brewer, 2005. "Cantillon, Quesnay, and the Tableau Economique," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 05/577, School of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Item repec:cla:levrem:784828000000000581 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Klaus Jaffe, 2005. "SOCIODYNAMICA: An agent based computer simulation studying the interacting web of biological, social and economic behaviors," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 283, Society for Computational Economics.
- Bruno Tinel, 2005. "Marx, organisation et exploitation du travail," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques r05072, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).