Cantillon, Quesnay, and the Tableau Economique
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- V. Foley, 1973. "An Origin of the Tableau Economique," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 5(1), pages 121-150, Spring.
- Jose Benitez-Rochel & Luis Robles-Teigeiro, 2003. "The foundations of the Tableau Economique in Boisguilbert and Cantillon," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(2), pages 231-248.
- Loic Charles, 2003. "The visual history of the Tableau Economique," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(4), pages 527-550.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Berdell, 2010. "Retrospectives: An Early Supply-Side-Demand-Side Controversy: Petty, Law, Cantillon," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 24(4), pages 207-217, Fall.
More about this item
KeywordsCantillon; Quesnay; Tableau Economique;
- B11 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Preclassical (Ancient, Medieval, Mercantilist, Physiocratic)
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-11-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2005-11-19 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2005-11-19 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bri:uobdis:05/577. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jonathan Temple). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/debriuk.html .