Institutional Economics at the Micro Level? What Transaction Costs Theory Could Listen From Original Institutionalism (In the Spirit of Building Bridges)
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Huascar Pessali & Ramon Fernandez, 2005. "Institutional Economics at the Micro Level? What Transaction Costs Theory Could Listen From Original Institutionalism (In the Spirit of Building Bridges)," Method and Hist of Econ Thought 0511001, EconWPA.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elsner, Wolfram & Hocker, Gero & Schwardt, Henning, 2009. "Simplistic vs. Complex Organization: Markets, Hierarchies, and Networks in an 'Organizational Triangle'," MPRA Paper 14315, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jonathan Gander & Alison Rieple, 2004. "How Relevant is Transaction Cost Economics to Inter-Firm Relationships in the Music Industry?," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 28(1), pages 57-79, February.
- Janis Kapler, "undated". "The Theory of the Firm, the Theory of Competition and the Transnational Corporation," Working Papers 6, University of Massachusetts Boston, Economics Department.
More about this item
KeywordsTransaction cost economics; institutional economics; Oliver Williamson; new institutional economics; institutionalism; transaction costs; theories of the firm; economic organisation;
- L - Industrial Organization
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-11-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2005-11-19 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2005-11-19 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2005-11-19 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpio:0511006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .