An Economics-based Energy Account for Classical Mechanics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hartwick, John M., 2004. "Sustaining periodic motion and maintaining capital in classical mechanics," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 337-358, August.
More about this item
Keywordsparticle dynamics; energy account;
- E13 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Neoclassical
- B41 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Economic Methodology
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-11-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-HPE-2005-11-19 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2005-11-19 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sce:scecf5:13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sceeeea.html .