Survival probabilities of low value added microenterprises
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marcus Asplund & Volker Nocke, 2006. "Firm Turnover in Imperfectly Competitive Markets -super-1," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 73(2), pages 295-327.
- repec:idb:brikps:publication-detail,7101.html?id=23570 is not listed on IDEAS
- Agustí Segarra & Maria Callejón, 2002. "New Firms' Survival and Market Turbulence: New Evidence from Spain," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 20(1), pages 1-14, February.
- Robert E. Lucas Jr., 1978. "On the Size Distribution of Business Firms," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 9(2), pages 508-523, Autumn.
- Alejandro Mungaray & Martn Ramrez-Urquidy & Michelle Texis & David Ledezma & Natanael Ramrez, 2008. "Learning Economics by Servicing: a Mexican Experience of Service-Learning in Microenterprises," International Review of Economic Education, Economics Network, University of Bristol, vol. 7(2), pages 9-38.
- Viego Valentina, 2005. "Empresarialidad e instituciones: dos nuevas perspectivas del analisis regional contemporáneo," Urban/Regional 0511007, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jovanovic, Boyan, 1982. "Selection and the Evolution of Industry," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(3), pages 649-670, May.
- David B. Audretsch & Roy Thurik, 2001. "Linking Entrepreneurship to Growth," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2001/2, OECD Publishing.
- Santa María Mauricio & Sandra Rozo, 2009. "Análisis cualitativo y cuantitativo de la informalidad empresarial en Colombia," Revista Desarrollo y Sociedad, Universidad de los Andes - CEDE, September.
More about this item
KeywordsMicroenterprise; Low value added microenterprise; Entrepreneurial; Entrepreneurship by necessity; Survival;
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
- M19 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nax:conyad:v:61:y:2016:i:3:p:551-567. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alberto García-Narvaez (Technical Editor)). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fcunamx.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.