New firm performance and territorial driving forces
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Silvia Gorenstein & Raul Dichiara & Gustavo Burachik & Andrea Castellano & Valentina Viego, 2005. "New firm performance and territorial driving forces," Industrial Organization 0511014, EconWPA.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ferraro, Carlo Alberto & Gatto, Francisco, 1997. "Consecuencias iniciales de los comportamientos PYMEs en el nuevo escenario de negocios en Argentina," Series Históricas 79, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Yoguel, Gabriel, 1996. "Reestructuración económica, integración y PYMEs: el caso de Brasil y Argentina," Sede de la CEPAL en Santiago (Estudios e Investigaciones) 30619, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Baptista, Rui & Swann, Peter, 1998. "Do firms in clusters innovate more?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 525-540, September.
- Rabellotti, Roberta, 1999. "Recovery of a Mexican Cluster: Devaluation Bonanza or Collective Efficiency?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(9), pages 1571-1585, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Calá, Carla Daniela, 2014. "Regional issues on firm entry and exit in argentina: core and peripheral regions," Nülan. Deposited Documents 2023, Universidad Nacional de Mar del Plata, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Sociales, Centro de Documentación.
More about this item
Keywordslocal development; new firms; firm performance; tradability;
- L - Industrial Organization
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-11-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENT-2005-11-19 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-TID-2005-11-19 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
- NEP-URE-2005-11-19 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpio:0511009. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.