Increasing the Market Access for Agricultural Products from Bangladesh to the EU
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wolfe, Robert, 2003. "Regulatory transparency, developing countries and the WTO," World Trade Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(02), pages 157-182, July.
- M. Ataman Aksoy & John C. Beghin, 2005.
"Global Agricultural Trade and Developing Countries,"
World Bank Publications,
The World Bank, number 7464, August.
- Aksoy, M. Ataman & Beghin, John C., 2005. "Global Agricultural Trade and Developing Countries," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12228, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Brenton, Paul, 2003. "Integrating the least developed countries into the world trading system : the current impact of EU preferences under everything but arms," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3018, The World Bank.
- Debapriya Bhattacharya & Mustafizur Rahman & Ananya Raihan, 2004. "The Eu-Eba Initiative: Market Access Implications And Potential Benefits For Bangladesh," CPD Working Paper 43, Centre for Policy Dialogue (CPD).
More about this item
KeywordsAgriculture; Agricultural products; Market Access; Export; Eu; Bangladesh;
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2006-06-10 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2006-06-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-INT-2006-06-10 (International Trade)
- NEP-MKT-2006-06-10 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pdb:opaper:58. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Avra Bhattacharjee). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cpdddbd.html .