Technological Upgradation in the Jute Mills of Bangladesh: Challenges and Way Out
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Khondaker Golam Moazzem & Md Tariqur Rahman & Md Abdus Sobhan, 2009.
"Jute Manufacturing Sector of Bangladesh: Challenges, Opportunities and Policy Options,"
CPD Working Paper
78, Centre for Policy Dialogue (CPD).
- Khondaker Golam Moazzem & Md Tariqur Rahman & Abdus Sobhan, 2009. "Jute Manufacturing Sector of Bangladesh Challenges, Opportunities and Policy Options," Macroeconomics Working Papers 22294, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
- Mustafizur Rahman & Nafisa Khaled, 2011. "Global Market Opportunities in Export of Jute," CPD Working Paper 93, Centre for Policy Dialogue (CPD).
- R. D. Banker & A. Charnes & W. W. Cooper, 1984. "Some Models for Estimating Technical and Scale Inefficiencies in Data Envelopment Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(9), pages 1078-1092, September.
More about this item
KeywordsJute manufacturing sector; Mandatory Use of Jute for Packaging Products Act 2010;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pdb:opaper:100. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Avra Bhattacharjee). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cpdddbd.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.