Technological Upgradation in the Jute Mills of Bangladesh: Challenges and Way Out
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Khondaker Golam Moazzem & Md Tariqur Rahman & Md Abdus Sobhan, 2009.
"Jute Manufacturing Sector of Bangladesh: Challenges, Opportunities and Policy Options,"
CPD Working Paper
78, Centre for Policy Dialogue (CPD).
- Khondaker Golam Moazzem & Md Tariqur Rahman & Abdus Sobhan, 2009. "Jute Manufacturing Sector of Bangladesh Challenges, Opportunities and Policy Options," Macroeconomics Working Papers 22294, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
- Mustafizur Rahman & Nafisa Khaled, 2011. "Global Market Opportunities in Export of Jute," CPD Working Paper 93, Centre for Policy Dialogue (CPD).
- R. D. Banker & A. Charnes & W. W. Cooper, 1984. "Some Models for Estimating Technical and Scale Inefficiencies in Data Envelopment Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(9), pages 1078-1092, September.
More about this item
KeywordsJute manufacturing sector; Mandatory Use of Jute for Packaging Products Act 2010;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pdb:opaper:100. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Avra Bhattacharjee). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cpdddbd.html .