Economic Determinants of Newsprint Consumption in India: A Time Series Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kochhar, Kalpana & Kumar, Utsav & Rajan, Raghuram & Subramanian, Arvind & Tokatlidis, Ioannis, 2006.
"India's pattern of development: What happened, what follows?,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 53(5), pages 981-1019, July.
- Arvind Subramanian & Raghuram Rajan & Ioannis Tokatlidis & Kalpana Kochhar & Utsav Kumar, 2006. "India's Pattern of Development; What Happened, What Follows?," IMF Working Papers 06/22, International Monetary Fund.
- Kalpana Kochhar & Utsav Kumar & Raghuram Rajan & Arvind Subramanian, 2006. "India's Patterns of Development: What Happened, What Follows," NBER Working Papers 12023, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- U.N. Bhati & Raghbendra Jha, 2006. "Emerging Opportunities for Australia in India's Paper and Paperboard Market," ASARC Working Papers 2006-05, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- M. L. Chas-Amil & J. Buongiorno, 2000. "The demand for paper and paperboard: econometric models for the European Union," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(8), pages 987-999.
- Edquist, Andrew & Morris, Paul, 1985. "Long-Term Projections of the Consumption of Paper and Paper Products in Australia," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 53(03), December.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pas:asarcc:2007-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Raghbendra Jha). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/asanuau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.