Report NEP-CWA-2007-09-24This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Nurdilek Hacialioglu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kaliappa Kalirajan & Swapan Bhattacharya, 2007. "Free Trade Arrangement Between India and Japan:An Exploratory Analysis," ASARC Working Papers 2007-09, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Raghbendra Jha & U.N. Bhati, 2007. "Economic Determinants of Newsprint Consumption in India: A Time Series Analysis," ASARC Working Papers 2007-10, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Ayla Ogus & Niloufer Sohrabji, 2006. "An Intertemporal Benchmark Model for Turkey’s Current Account," Working Papers 0601, Izmir University of Economics.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2007-09-02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bali Swain, Ranjula & Wallentin, Fan Yang, 2007. "DOES MICROFINANCE EMPOWER WOMEN? Evidence from Self Help Groups in India," Working Paper Series 2007:24, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Arby, Muhammad Farooq & Batool, Irem, 2007. "Estimating Quarterly Gross Fixed Capital Formation," MPRA Paper 4956, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00111186_v2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2007-09-01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Brenton, Paul & Hoppe, Mombert, 2007. "Clothing and export diversification : still a route to growth for low-income countries ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4343, The World Bank.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2007-09-03 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Singh, Rupinder & Laurila, Juhani, 1999. "Azerbaijan: Recent Economic Developments and Policy Issues in Sustainability of Growth," BOFIT Discussion Papers 5/1999, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.