Harry Johnson on the Phillips Curve
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- James Forder, 2016. "What was the message of Friedman’s Presidential Address to the American Economic Association?," Economics Series Working Papers 814, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsPhillips curve; Harry Johnson; expectations; Phillips curve; Phillips curve myth;
- B22 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Macroeconomics
- B29 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Other
- E61 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Policy Objectives; Policy Designs and Consistency; Policy Coordination
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-11-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2016-11-20 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2016-11-20 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxf:wpaper:paper-803. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anne Pouliquen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfeixuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .