The Taxing Issue of Queues
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lambert, Peter J., 1985. "Endogenizing the income distribution: The redistributive effect, and Laffer effects, of a progressive tax-benefit system," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 3-20.
- Stahl, Dale II & Alexeev, Michael, 1985. "The influence of black markets on a queue-rationed centrally planned economy," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 234-250, August.
- Lambert, Peter J., 1985. "Social welfare and the gini coefficient revisited," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 19-26, February.
- Lambert, Peter J, 1990. "The Equity-Efficiency Trade-Off: Breit Reconsidered," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 42(1), pages 91-104, January.
More about this item
Keywordsredistribution; queues; subsidies; tax-benefit system.;
- D60 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - General
- H20 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxf:wpaper:18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anne Pouliquen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfeixuk.html .