Does Broader-Based Local Government affect Expenditure on Public Long-Term Care Insurance? The Case of Japan
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Haruaki Hirota & Hideo Yunoue, 2008. "Does Broader-Based Local Government affect Expenditure on Public Long-Term Care Insurance? The Case of Japan," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 8(11), pages 1-20.
References listed on IDEAS
- Geys, Benny, 2006.
"Looking across borders: A test of spatial policy interdependence using local government efficiency ratings,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 443-462, November.
- Geys, Benny, 2006.
"Looking across borders: a test of spatial policy interdependence using local government efficiency ratings
[Der Blick über die Grenze: Untersuchung von räumlichen Wechselbeziehungen in der Kommunal," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Processes and Governance SP II 2006-03, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Geys, Benny, 2006. "Looking across borders: a test of spatial policy interdependence using local government efficiency ratings
- Federico Revelli, 2005. "On Spatial Public Finance Empirics," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 12(4), pages 475-492, August.
- Case, Anne C. & Rosen, Harvey S. & Hines, James Jr., 1993. "Budget spillovers and fiscal policy interdependence : Evidence from the states," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 285-307, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nakanishi, Miharu & Nakashima, Taeko & Honda, Tatsuo, 2010. "Disparities in systems development for elder abuse prevention among municipalities in Japan: Implications for strategies to help municipalities develop community systems," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 400-404, July.
- Hirota, Haruaki & Yunoue, Hideo, 2011.
[Municipal mergers and local government expenditure. Evidence from Categorized Data of Japanese Municipalities]," MPRA Paper 37484, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordslocal public finance; scale effects; broader-based local government; extended association; long-term care insurance;
- H73 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Interjurisdictional Differentials and Their Effects
- H75 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Government: Health, Education, and Welfare
- H83 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - Public Administration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-11-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-IAS-2008-11-25 (Insurance Economics)
- NEP-PBE-2008-11-25 (Public Economics)
- NEP-URE-2008-11-25 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:osk:wpaper:0834. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Atsuko SUZUKI). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feosujp.html .