[Municipal mergers and local government expenditure. Evidence from Categorized Data of Japanese Municipalities]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Haruaki Hirota & Hideo Yunoue, 2008.
"Does Broader-Based Local Government affect Expenditure on Public Long-Term Care Insurance? The Case of Japan,"
AccessEcon, vol. 8(11), pages 1-20.
- Haruaki Hirota & Hideo Yunoue, 2008. "Does Broader-Based Local Government affect Expenditure on Public Long-Term Care Insurance? The Case of Japan," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 08-34, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:8:y:2008:i:11:p:1-20 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsmunicipal mergers; scale effect; local government expenditure;
- H77 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Intergovernmental Relations; Federalism
- H11 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Structure and Scope of Government
- H72 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Budget and Expenditures
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-03-28 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:37484. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .