A spatial approach to control for unobserved environmental conditions when measuring firms’ technology: an application to Norwegian electricity distribution networks
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Growitsch, Christian & Jamasb, Tooraj & Wetzel, Heike, 2012.
"Efficiency effects of observed and unobserved heterogeneity: Evidence from Norwegian electricity distribution networks,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 542-548.
- Growitsch, C. & Jamasb, T. & Wetzel, H., 2010. "Efficiency Effects of Quality of Service and Environmental Factors: Experience from Norwegian Electricity Distribution," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1050, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Growitsch, Christian & Jamasb, Tooraj & Wetzel, Heike, 2010. "Efficiency effects of quality of service and environmental factors: experience from Norwegian electricity distribution," EWI Working Papers 2010-3, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln (EWI).
- Wang, Hung-Jen, 2003. "A Stochastic Frontier Analysis of Financing Constraints on Investment: The Case of Financial Liberalization in Taiwan," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 21(3), pages 406-419, July.
- Haney, A.B. & Pollitt, M.G., 2012. "International benchmarking of Electricity Transmission by Regulators: Theory and Practice," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1254, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Jondrow, James & Knox Lovell, C. A. & Materov, Ivan S. & Schmidt, Peter, 1982. "On the estimation of technical inefficiency in the stochastic frontier production function model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2-3), pages 233-238, August.
- Llorca, Manuel & Orea, Luis & Pollitt, Michael G., 2014. "Using the latent class approach to cluster firms in benchmarking: An application to the US electricity transmission industry," Operations Research Perspectives, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 6-17.
- Wang, Hung-Jen & Ho, Chia-Wen, 2010.
"Estimating fixed-effect panel stochastic frontier models by model transformation,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 157(2), pages 286-296, August.
- Wang, Hung-Jen & Ho, Chia-Wen, 2009. "Estimating fixed-effect panel stochastic frontier models by model transformation," MPRA Paper 31081, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Haney, Aoife Brophy & Pollitt, Michael G., 2013. "International benchmarking of electricity transmission by regulators: A contrast between theory and practice?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 267-281.
- Greene, William & Orea, Luis & Wall, Alan, 2011. "A one-stage random effect counterpart of the fixed-effect vector decomposition model with an application to UK electricity distribution utilities," Efficiency Series Papers 2011/01, University of Oviedo, Department of Economics, Oviedo Efficiency Group (OEG).
- Greene, William, 2005. "Reconsidering heterogeneity in panel data estimators of the stochastic frontier model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 126(2), pages 269-303, June.
- V L Miguéis & A S Camanho & E Bjørndal & M Bjørndal, 2012. "Productivity change and innovation in Norwegian electricity distribution companies," Journal of the Operational Research Society, Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 63(7), pages 982-990, July.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-11-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2016-11-13 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-ENV-2016-11-13 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2016-11-13 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-URE-2016-11-13 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oeg:wpaper:2016/06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Luis Orea) or (Alberto Gude). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/geovies.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.