OECD Data on Skills: Employment by Industry and Occupation
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michel Dumont, 2006. "Foreign outsourcing, labour demand and the choice of functional form," Journal of Applied Economics, Universidad del CEMA, vol. 9, pages 255-273, November.
- Guglielmo Barone & Sauro Mocetti, 2016.
"Inequality And Trust: New Evidence From Panel Data,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 54(2), pages 794-809, April.
- Guglielmo Barone & Sauro Mocetti, 2014. "Inequality and trust: new evidence from panel data," Working Paper series 25_14, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Guglielmo Barone & Sauro Mocetti, 2014. "Inequality and trust: new evidence from panel data," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 973, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Piva, Mariacristina & Santarelli, Enrico & Vivarelli, Marco, 2005.
"The skill bias effect of technological and organisational change: Evidence and policy implications,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 141-157, March.
- Piva, Mariacristina & Santarelli, Enrico & Vivarelli, Marco, 2003. "The Skill Bias Effect of Technological and Organisational Change: Evidence and Policy Implications," IZA Discussion Papers 934, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- M. Piva & E. Santarelli & M. Vivarelli, 2003. "The Skill Bias Effect of Technological and Organisational Change: Evidenceand Policy Implications," Working Papers 486, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Piva, Mariacristina., 2004. "The impact of technology transfer on employment and income distribution in developing countries : a survey of theoretical models and empirical studies," ILO Working Papers 993666903402676, International Labour Organization.
- Robert Stehrer, 2004. "Can Trade Explain the Sector Bias of Skill-biased Technical Change?," wiiw Working Papers 30, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Dumont, Michel, 2004. "The Impact of International Trade with Newly Industrialised Countries on the Wages and Employment of Low-Skilled and High-Skilled Workers in the European Union," MPRA Paper 83525, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mariacristina Piva & Marco Vivarelli, 2007.
"Is demand-pulled innovation equally important in different groups of firms?,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 31(5), pages 691-710, September.
- Piva, Mariacristina & Vivarelli, Marco, 2006. "Is Demand-Pulled Innovation Equally Important in Different Groups of Firms?," IZA Discussion Papers 1982, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Marco Vivarelli & Mariacristina Piva, 2001. "The skill bias in Italy: a first report," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 15(2), pages 1-8.
- Belegri-Roboli, Athena & Markaki, Maria & Michaelides, Panayotis G., 2010. "The effects of environmental investments on employment in the Greek economy: An input-output approach (2010-2020)," MPRA Paper 74488, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ark, Bart van & Broersma, Lourens & Jong, Gjalt de, 1999. "Innovation in services : overview of data sources and analytical structures," GGDC Research Memorandum 199944, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.
- Wachter, Till von, 2001. "Employment and productivity growth in service and manufacturing sectors in France, Germany and the US," Working Paper Series 0050, European Central Bank.
- Dumont, Michel, 2006. "The reliability-or lack thereof-of data on skills," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 93(3), pages 348-353, December.
- Josef Baumgartner, 2000. "Business Promotion Activities by the ERP Fund: An Empirical Evaluation," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 73(1), pages 47-54, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:stiaaa:1998/4-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/scoecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.