What Lies Behind Gender Inequality in Education?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Töpfer, Marina & Castagnetti, Carolina & Rosti, Luisa, 2016.
"Discriminate me - if you can! The Disappearance of the Gender Pay Gap among Public-Contest Selected Employees,"
Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change
145905, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Castagnetti, Carolina & Rosti, Luisa & Töpfer, Marina, 2018. "Discriminate me - if you can! The disappearance of the gender pay gap among public-contest selected employees," Discussion Papers 103, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Chair of Labour and Regional Economics.
- Carolina Castegnetti & Luisa Rosti & Marina Töpfer, 2018. "Discriminate Me – if You Can! The Disappearance of the Gender Pay Gap among Public-Contest Selected Employees," DEM Working Papers Series 158, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- repec:bpj:bejeap:v:17:y:2017:i:2:p:14:n:3 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:injoed:v:53:y:2017:i:c:p:48-57 is not listed on IDEAS
- Heindl, Peter & Kanschik, Philipp, 2016.
"Ecological sufficiency, individual liberties, and distributive justice: Implications for policy making,"
Elsevier, vol. 126(C), pages 42-50.
- Heindl, Peter & Kanschik, Philipp, 2016. "Ecological sufficiency, individual liberties, and distributive justice: Implications for policy making," ZEW Discussion Papers 16-023, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Jarosław Oczki, 2016. "Gender Pay Gap in Poland," International Economics, University of Lodz, Faculty of Economics and Sociology, issue 14, pages 106-113, June.
- Dietrich Stauffer, 2016. "Income inequality in the 21st century — A biased summary of Piketty’s capital in the twenty-first century," International Journal of Modern Physics C (IJMPC), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 27(02), pages 1-6, February.
- Basu, Kaushik, 2016.
"Globalization of labor markets and the growth prospects of nations,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 656-669.
- Basu,Kaushik, 2016. "Globalization of labor markets and the growth prospects of nations," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7590, The World Bank.
- Aleksandar Stulhofer & Ivan Buric, 2016. "In search of the egalitarian syndrome: cultural inertia in Croatia?," Financial Theory and Practice, Institute of Public Finance, vol. 40(4), pages 361-382.
- Florida, Richard & Mellander, Charlotta, 2017. "Innovation, Skill, and Economic Segregation," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 456, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Bartling Björn & Grieder Manuel & Zehnder Christian, 2014. "Does competition justify inequality?," ECON - Working Papers 158, Department of Economics - University of Zurich, revised Nov 2015.
- Ben Etheridge, 2016. "Sell, Friedrich L.: The new economics of income distribution: introducing equilibrium concepts into a contested field," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 119(2), pages 171-173, October.
- Livio Di Matteo, 2016. "Wealth Distribution and the Canadian Middle Class: Historical Evidence and Policy Implications," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 42(2), pages 132-151, June.
- Belmondo V. Tanankem & Uchenna R. Efobi & Ngozi S. Atata, 2016. "Women Empowerment and Intra-household Dietary Diversity in Nigeria," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 16/050, African Governance and Development Institute..
- repec:eee:injoed:v:53:y:2017:i:c:p:71-79 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jscscx:v:6:y:2017:i:4:p:147-:d:121568 is not listed on IDEAS
- Roby, Jini L. & Erickson, Lance & Nagaishi, Chanel, 2016. "Education for children in sub-Saharan Africa: Predictors impacting school attendance," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 110-116.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EDU-2015-03-13 (Education)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:eduddd:49-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deoecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.