Raising more public revenue in Indonesia in a growth - and equity-friendly way
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marco Committeri & Carola Pessino, 2013. "Understanding Countries’ Tax Effort," IMF Working Papers 13/244, International Monetary Fund.
- Thavorncharoensap, Montarat, 2017. "Effectiveness of Obesity Prevention and Control," ADBI Working Papers 654, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Dina Pomeranz, 2015.
"No Taxation without Information: Deterrence and Self-Enforcement in the Value Added Tax,"
American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 105(8), pages 2539-2569, August.
- Dina Pomeranz, 2013. "No Taxation without Information: Deterrence and Self-Enforcement in the Value Added Tax," NBER Working Papers 19199, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anuradha Joshi & Wilson Prichard & Christopher Heady, 2014. "Taxing the Informal Economy: The Current State of Knowledge and Agendas for Future Research," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(10), pages 1325-1347, November.
- Oguzhan Akgun & Boris Cournède & Jean-Marc Fournier, 2017. "The effects of the tax mix on inequality and growth," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1447, OECD Publishing.
- Timothy Besley & Torsten Persson, 2014. "Why Do Developing Countries Tax So Little?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 28(4), pages 99-120, Fall.
- Nasution, Anwar, 2016. "Government Decentralization Program in Indonesia," ADBI Working Papers 601, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Alemanno , Alberto & Sassi , Franco, 2014. "Taxation and Economic Incentives on Health-Related Commodities: Alcohol, Tobacco and Food," HEC Research Papers Series 1038, HEC Paris.
- Sands, Peter & Weisman, Benjamin & Campbell, Haylea & Keatinge, Tom, 2017. "Limiting the Use of Cash for Big Purchases: Assessing the Case for Uniform Cash Thresholds," International Cash Conference 2017 – War on Cash: Is there a Future for Cash? 162906, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Oguzhan Akgun & David Bartolini & Boris Cournède, 2017. "The capacity of governments to raise taxes," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1407, OECD Publishing.
- Aizawa, Toshiaki & Helble, Matthias, 2016. "Socioeconomic Inequity in Excessive Weight in Indonesia," ADBI Working Papers 572, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Patrice Ollivaud & Peter Haxton, 2019. "Making the most of tourism in Indonesia to promote sustainable regional development," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1535, OECD Publishing.
- Anuradha Joshi & Wilson Prichard & Christopher Heady, 2014.
"Taxing the Informal Economy: The Current State of Knowledge and Agendas for Future Research,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(10), pages 1325-1347, November.
- Joshi, Anuradha & Prichard, Wilson & Heady, Christopher, 2014. "Taxing the Informal Economy: The Current State of Knowledge and Agendas for Future Research," Working Papers 13663, Institute of Development Studies, International Centre for Tax and Development.
- Jens Matthias Arnold & Bert Brys & Christopher Heady & Åsa Johansson & Cyrille Schwellnus & Laura Vartia, 2011. "Tax Policy for Economic Recovery and Growth," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 121(550), pages 59-80, February.
- Balázs Égert & Peter Gal & Isabelle Wanner, 2017. "Structural policy indicators database for economic research (SPIDER)," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1429, OECD Publishing.
- Florens Flues & Kurt van Dender, 2017. "The impact of energy taxes on the affordability of domestic energy," OECD Taxation Working Papers 30, OECD Publishing.
- Rothenberg, Alexander D. & Gaduh, Arya & Burger, Nicholas E. & Chazali, Charina & Tjandraningsih, Indrasari & Radikun, Rini & Sutera, Cole & Weilant, Sarah, 2016. "Rethinking Indonesia’s Informal Sector," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 96-113.
More about this item
Keywordsbusiness tax; consumption tax; green taxation; income tax; Indonesia; natural resources taxation; property tax; tax compliance; tax systems;
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
- H24 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Personal Income and Other Nonbusiness Taxes and Subsidies
- H25 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Business Taxes and Subsidies
- H26 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Tax Evasion and Avoidance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENV-2019-02-11 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-IUE-2019-02-11 (Informal & Underground Economics)
- NEP-PBE-2019-02-11 (Public Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2019-02-11 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:1534-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.