Investor-State Dispute Settlement: A Scoping Paper for the Investment Policy Community
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fritz Breuss, 2014. "TTIP and its Effects on Austria. A Critical Literature Survey," WIFO Working Papers 468, WIFO.
More about this item
Keywordsaccess to justice; arbitration costs; arbitrators; bilateral investment treaties; comparative law; comparative remedies; competitive neutrality; consistency of arbitral decisions; dispute resolution; dispute settlement; domestic impact of investment law; ECHR dispute settlement; enforcement of arbitration awards; foreign investment; forum shopping; treaty shopping; international arbitration; international economic law; international investment; international investment agreements; international investment law; investment arbitrators; investment law and development; investment treaties; investor-state dispute settlement; judicial review; level playing field; litigation finance; non-pecuniary remedies; remedies; selection and regulation of arbitrators; third party financing; third party funding; WTO dispute settlement;
- D61 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Allocative Efficiency; Cost-Benefit Analysis
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order and Integration
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- F53 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Agreements and Observance; International Organizations
- F55 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Institutional Arrangements
- F63 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization - - - Economic Development
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- K23 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Regulated Industries and Administrative Law
- K33 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - International Law
- K41 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - Litigation Process
- L84 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Personal, Professional, and Business Services
- P45 - Economic Systems - - Other Economic Systems - - - International Linkages
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:dafaaa:2012/3-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caoecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.