Informational Efficiency of Iterative Processes and the Size of Message Spaces
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Reiter, Stanley, 1974. "Informational efficiency of iterative processes and the size of message spaces," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 193-205, June.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mount, Kenneth & Reiter, Stanley, 1974. "The informational size of message spaces," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 161-192, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thierry Granger, 1997. "Le renouveau de la théorie des organisations. Lecture critique de trois ouvrages récents," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 48(1), pages 147-180.
- repec:spr:grdene:v:23:y:2014:i:5:d:10.1007_s10726-013-9342-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Healy, Paul J. & Mathevet, Laurent, 2012. "Designing stable mechanisms for economic environments," Theoretical Economics, Econometric Society, vol. 7(3), September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nwu:cmsems:11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fran Walker). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cmnwuus.html .