Addressing Air Quality Spurts due to Crop Stubble Burning during COVID19 Pandemic: A case of Punjab
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bose, Sukanya & Ghosh, Priyanta & Sardana, Arvind, 2020. "Exit at the Bottom of the Pyramid: Empirical Explorations in the Context of Elementary Schooling in Delhi," Working Papers 20/306, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Salvatore Di Falco & Jean‐Paul Chavas & Melinda Smale, 2007. "Farmer management of production risk on degraded lands: the role of wheat variety diversity in the Tigray region, Ethiopia," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 36(2), pages 147-156, March.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Giacomo Pallante & Adam Drucker, 2014. "Niche Markets for Agrobiodiversity Conservation: Preference and Scale Heterogeneity Effects on Nepalese Consumers’ WTP for Finger Millet Products," SEEDS Working Papers 1414, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised May 2014.
- Gupta, Shreekant & Sen, Partha & Verma, Saumya, 2016. "Impact of Climate Change on Foodgrain Yields in India," CEI Working Paper Series 2015-9, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Lyman, Nathaniel & Nalley, Lawton Lanier, 2013. "Stochastic Valuation of Hybrid Rice Technology in Arkansas," 2013 Annual Meeting, February 2-5, 2013, Orlando, Florida 142505, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Hurley, Terrance M., 2010. "A review of agricultural production risk in the developing world," Working Papers 188476, HarvestChoice.
- Li, Zheng & Rejesus, Roderick M. & Zheng, Xiaoyong, 2018. "Nonparametric Estimation and Inference of Production Risk with Categorical Variables," 2018 Annual Meeting, August 5-7, Washington, D.C. 274400, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Müller, Birgit & Quaas, Martin F. & Frank, Karin & Baumgärtner, Stefan, 2011.
"Pitfalls and potential of institutional change: Rain-index insurance and the sustainability of rangeland management,"
Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(11), pages 2137-2144, September.
- Birgit Müller & Martin Quaas & Karin Frank & Stefan Baumgärtner, 2009. "Pitfalls and potential of institutional change: Rain-index insurance and the sustainability of rangeland management," Working Paper Series in Economics 149, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Elisa Gatto & Alba Marino & Guido Signorino, 2013. "Biodiversity and risk management in agriculture: what do we learn from CAP reforms? A farm-level analysis," ERSA conference papers ersa13p805, European Regional Science Association.
- Klasen, Stephan & Meyer, Katrin M. & Dislich, Claudia & Euler, Michael & Faust, Heiko & Gatto, Marcel & Hettig, Elisabeth & Melati, Dian N. & Jaya, I. Nengah Surati & Otten, Fenna & Pérez-Cruzado, Cés, 2016.
"Economic and ecological trade-offs of agricultural specialization at different spatial scales,"
Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 122(C), pages 111-120.
- Stephan Klasen & Katrin M. Meyer & Claudia Dislich & Michael Euler & Heiko Faust & Marcel Gatto & Elisabeth Hettig & Dian N. Melati & I. Nengah Surati Jaya & Fenna Otten & César Perez & Stefanie Stein, 2015. "Economic and ecological trade-offs of agricultural specialization at different spatial scales," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 178, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Lauriane MOUYSSET & Luc DOYEN & Fréderic JIGUET, 2012. "How does the economic risk aversion affect biodiversity?," Cahiers du GREThA (2007-2019) 2012-03, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée (GREThA).
- Stefan Baumgärtner & Martin F. Quaas, 2010.
"Managing increasing environmental risks through agrobiodiversity and agrienvironmental policies,"
Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 41(5), pages 483-496, September.
- Stefan Baumgärtner & Martin F. Quaas, 2008. "Managing increasing environmental risks through agro-biodiversity and agri-environmental policies," Working Paper Series in Economics 80, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Ragnar Tveteras & Ola Flaten & Gudbrand Lien, 2011.
"Production risk in multi-output industries: estimates from Norwegian dairy farms,"
Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(28), pages 4403-4414.
- Tveteras, Ragnar & Flaten, Ola & Lien, Gudbrand D., 2008. "Production risk in multi-output industries: estimates from Norwegian dairy farms," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 43958, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Di Falco, Salvatore & Bezabih, Mintewab & Yesuf, Mahmud, 2010. "Seeds for livelihood: Crop biodiversity and food production in Ethiopia," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(8), pages 1695-1702, June.
- Deepthi Elizabeth Kolady & William Lesser, 2009. "But are they Meritorious? Genetic Productivity Gains under Plant Intellectual Property Rights," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 60(1), pages 62-79, February.
- Charles Palmer & Salvatore Di Falco, 2012. "Biodiversity, poverty, and development," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 28(1), pages 48-68, Spring.
- Nigus, Halefom & Nillesen, Eleonora & Mohnen, Pierre, 2018. "The effect of weather index insurance on social capital: Experimental evidence from Ethiopia," MERIT Working Papers 2018-007, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Finger, Robert & Lazzarotto, Patrick & Calanca, Pierluigi, 2010. "Bio-economic assessment of climate change impacts on managed grassland production," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 103(9), pages 666-674, November.
- Shah, Ajay, 2020. "Responding to the new coronavirus: An Indian policy perspective," Working Papers 20/309, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Porgo, Mohamed & Kuwornu, John K.M. & Zahonogo, Pam & Jatoe, John Baptist D. & Egyir, Irene S., 2018. "Credit constraints and cropland allocation decisions in rural Burkina Faso," Land Use Policy, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 666-674.
- Prosper F. Bangwayo‐Skeete & Mintewab Bezabih & Precious Zikhali, 2012. "Crop biodiversity, productivity and production risk: Panel data micro‐evidence from Ethiopia," Natural Resources Forum, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 36(4), pages 263-273, November.
- Katungi, Enid & Larochelle, Catherine & Mugaboo, Josephat & Buruchara, Robin, 2016. "Estimating the impact of climbing bean adoption on bean productivity in Rwanda: Endogenous Switching Regression," 2016 Fifth International Conference, September 23-26, 2016, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia 246456, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:npf:wpaper:20/308. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (S.Siva Chidambaram) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask S.Siva Chidambaram to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://www.nipfp.org.in .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.