Compliance cost of the personal income tax in India, 2000-01: Preliminary estimates
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jeff Pope, 1993. "The Compliance Costs of Taxation in Australia and Tax Simplification: The Issues," Australian Journal of Management, Australian School of Business, vol. 18(1), pages 69-89, June.
- Slemrod, Joel & Yitzhaki, Shlomo, 2002. "Tax avoidance, evasion, and administration," Handbook of Public Economics,in: A. J. Auerbach & M. Feldstein (ed.), Handbook of Public Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 22, pages 1423-1470 Elsevier.
- Joel Slemrod & Shlomo Yitzhaki, 1996. "The Costs of Taxation and the Marginal Efficiency Cost of Funds," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 43(1), pages 172-198, March.
- Pitt, Mark M & Slemrod, Joel, 1989.
"The Compliance Cost of Itemizing Deductions: Evidence from Individual Tax Returns,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 79(5), pages 1224-1232, December.
- Mark M. Pitt & Joel Slemrod, 1988. "The Compliance Cost of Itemizing Deductions: Evidence from Individual Tax Returns," NBER Working Papers 2526, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- J. Pope & R. Fayle, 1993. "The Compliance Costs of Taxation in Australia and Tax Simplification," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 93-25, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Hudson, John & Godwin, Michael, 2000. "The compliance costs of collecting direct tax in the UK:: An analysis of PAYE and National Insurance," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 29-44, July.
- Peter Bardsley, 1995.
"Simplifying the Tax Law: Some Implications for Small Business,"
1995.26, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- Peter Bardsley, 1995. "Simplifying the Tax Law: Some Implications for Small Business," Working Papers 1995.26, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- David Collard & Michael Godwin, 1999. "Compliance costs for employers: UK PAYE and National Insurance," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 20(4), pages 423-449, December. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:npf:wpaper:04/9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (S.Siva Chidambaram)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.