El seguro de capacitación y empleo. Interpretación teórica y resultados de su implementación en la ciudad de Mar del Plata, Argentina
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Eugenio Actis Di Pasquale, 2014. "El seguro de capacitación y empleo. Interpretación teórica y resultados de su implementación en la ciudad de Mar del Plata, Argentina," REVISTA CUADERNOS DE ECONOMÍA, UN - RCE - CID, June.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/1552 is not listed on IDEAS
- François Bourguignon & Francisco H. G. Ferreira & Marta Menéndez, 2007.
"Inequality Of Opportunity In Brazil,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 53(4), pages 585-618, December.
- Francois Bourguignon & Francisco H.B. Ferreira & Marta Menéndez, 2005. "Inequality of Opportunity in Brazil," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 133, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- François Bourguignon & Francisco H. G. Ferreira & Marta Menéndez, 2007. "Inequality of opportunity in Brazil," Post-Print halshs-00754189, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsPolítica de Empleo; Liberalismo Igualitario; Oportunidades de Empleo; Mar del Plata;
- J65 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment Insurance; Severance Pay; Plant Closings
- J68 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Public Policy
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
- J29 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-06-28 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nmp:nuland:1968. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Cristian Merlino S.). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/femdpar.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.