Exchange Rate Pass-Through in ASEAN: Identifying Supply-Side Constraints to Export Performance in Ecuador: An Exercise with Investment Climate Survey Data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Andreu Mas-Colell, 2004.
"The European Space of Higher Education: Incentive and Governance Issues,"
'Angelo Costa' Lectures Serie,
SIPI Spa, issue Lect. V.
- Andreu Mas-Colell, 2003. "The European Space of Higher Education: Incentive and Governance Issues," Rivista di Politica Economica, SIPI Spa, vol. 93(6), pages 9-27, November-.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Petrit Gashi, 2014. "Human Capital and Export Decisions: The Case of Small and Medium Enterprises in Kosovo," Croatian Economic Survey, The Institute of Economics, Zagreb, vol. 16(2), pages 91-120, December.
- Nebojsa Stojcic & Djuro Benic & Petra Karanikic, 2014. "Regional determinants of export competitiveness in Croatian manufacturing industry," Zbornik radova Ekonomskog fakulteta u Rijeci/Proceedings of Rijeka Faculty of Economics, University of Rijeka, Faculty of Economics, vol. 32(2), pages 193-212.
- repec:kap:sbusec:v:49:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11187-017-9863-9 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEcuador; exports; innovation; foreign networks; business environment; firm level;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-01-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2007-01-28 (Education)
- NEP-HRM-2007-01-28 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-LAB-2007-01-28 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-SOG-2007-01-28 (Sociology of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nip:nipewp:1/2007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maria João Thompson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nipampt.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.