Report NEP-HRM-2007-01-28This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kai-Joseph Fleischhauer, 2007. "A Review of Human Capital Theory: Microeconomics," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2007 2007-01, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Eric A. Hanushek & Ludger Woessmann, 2007. "The Role of School Improvement in Economic Development," NBER Working Papers 12832, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Beirne, John & Campos, Nauro F, 2007. "Educational Inputs and Outcomes Before the Transition from Communism," CEPR Discussion Papers 6064, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mellander, Charlotta & Florida, Richard, 2007. "The Creative Class or Human Capital? - explaining regional development in Sweden," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 79, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Kevin J. Murphy & Jan Zabojnik, 2006. "Managerial Capital and the Market for CEOs," Working Papers 1110, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- de Janvry, Alain & Dubois, Pierre & Sadoulet, Elisabeth, 2007. "Effects on School Enrollment and Performance of a Conditional Cash Transfers Program in Mexico," CEPR Discussion Papers 6069, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Manuela Francisco & Paulo Correa & Mariam Dayoub, 2007. "Exchange Rate Pass-Through in ASEAN: Identifying Supply-Side Constraints to Export Performance in Ecuador: An Exercise with Investment Climate Survey Data," NIPE Working Papers 1/2007, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Bruce A. Weinberg & Belton M. Fleisher & Masanori Hashimoto, 2007. "Evaluating Methods for Evaluating Instruction: The Case of Higher Education," NBER Working Papers 12844, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kristen, Cornelia & Granato, Nadia, 2007. "The educational attainment of the second generation in Germany : social origins and ethnic inequality," IAB Discussion Paper 200704, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Maarten Lindeboom & Ana Llena Nozal & Bas van der Klaauw, 2006. "Parental Education and Child Health: Evidence from a Schooling Reform," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-109/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Berardino Cesi, 2007. "Do childless households support local public provision of education," Discussion Papers in Economics 07/02, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Lindquist, Torbjörn, 2005. "Comprehensive Adult Education as a Means of Reducing Unemployment," Umeå Economic Studies 667, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Hvide, Hans K & Kristiansen, Eirik Gaard, 2007. "Management of Knowledge Workers," CEPR Discussion Papers 6039, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Flavio Cunha & James Heckman, 2007. "The Technology of Skill Formation," NBER Working Papers 12840, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.