Comprehensive Adult Education as a Means of Reducing Unemployment
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsProportions; unemployment; adult education;
- I29 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Other
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-01-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2007-01-28 (Education)
- NEP-HRM-2007-01-28 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-LTV-2007-01-28 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:umnees:0667. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Skog). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inumuse.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .