Technology Adoption and Dissemination in Agriculture: Evidence from Sequential Intervention in Maize Production in Uganda
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Muto, Megumi & Yamano, Takashi, 2009. "The Impact of Mobile Phone Coverage Expansion on Market Participation: Panel Data Evidence from Uganda," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 1887-1896, December.
- Matsumoto, Tomoya & Yamano, Takashi, 2009. "Soil fertility, fertilizer, and the maize green revolution in East Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5158, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alain de JANVRY & Elisabeth SADOULET & Manzoor DAR & Kyle EMERICK, 2016.
"The Agricultural Technology Adoption Puzzle: What Can We Learn From Field Experiments?,"
- Alain de JANVRY & Kyle EMERICK & Elisabeth SADOULET & Manzoor DAR, 2016. "The Agricultural Technology Adoption Puzzle: What Can We Learn From Field Experiments?," Working Papers P178, FERDI.
- Tomoya Matsumoto, 2013.
"Disseminating New Farming Practices among Small Scale Farmers: An Experimental Intervention in Uganda,"
NBER Chapters,in: Experiments for Development: Achievements and New Directions
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tomoya Matsumoto, 2013. "Disseminating New Farming Practices among Small Scale Farmers: An Experimental Intervention in Uganda," GRIPS Discussion Papers 13-18, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- repec:eee:jjieco:v:33:y:2014:i:c:p:43-74 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2013-08-05 (Africa)
- NEP-AGR-2013-08-05 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2013-08-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2013-08-05 (Efficiency & Productivity)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ngi:dpaper:13-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gripsjp.html .