Soil fertility, fertilizer, and the maize green revolution in East Africa
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tomoya Matsumoto & Takashi Yamano & Dick Sserunkuuma, 2013. "Technology Adoption and Dissemination in Agriculture: Evidence from Sequential Intervention in Maize Production in Uganda," GRIPS Discussion Papers 13-14, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Dethier, Jean-Jacques & Effenberger, Alexandra, 2012.
"Agriculture and development: A brief review of the literature,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 175-205.
- Dethier, Jean-Jacques & Effenberger, Alexandra, 2011. "Agriculture and development : a brief review of the literature," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5553, The World Bank.
- Larson, Donald F. & Gurara, Daniel Zerfu, 2013. "A conceptual model of incomplete markets and the consequences for technology adoption policies in Ethiopia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6681, The World Bank.
- Tomoya Matsumoto, 2013.
"Disseminating New Farming Practices among Small Scale Farmers: An Experimental Intervention in Uganda,"
NBER Chapters,in: Experiments for Development: Achievements and New Directions
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tomoya Matsumoto, 2013. "Disseminating New Farming Practices among Small Scale Farmers: An Experimental Intervention in Uganda," GRIPS Discussion Papers 13-18, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Chapoto, Antony & Ragasa, Catherine, 2013. "Moving in the right direction? Maize productivity and fertilizer use and use intensity in Ghana:," IFPRI discussion papers 1314, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
More about this item
KeywordsCrops&Crop Management Systems; Climate Change and Agriculture; Climate Change Mitigation and Green House Gases; Fertilizers; Food Security;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2010-01-16 (Africa)
- NEP-AGR-2010-01-16 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2010-01-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2010-01-16 (Energy Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5158. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .