Report NEP-EFF-2013-08-05This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Henri de Groot & Jan MÃ¶hlmann, 2013. "The effects of outsourcing on firm productivity: Evidence from microdata in the Netherlands," CPB Discussion Paper 250, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Börsch-Supan, A. & Weiss, M., 2013. "Productivity and age: Evidence from work teams at the assembly line," ROA Research Memorandum 009, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Antonietti,Roberto & Marzucchi,Alberto, 2013. "Green investment strategies and export performance: A firm-level investigation," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series 201302, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV).
- Uschi Backes-Gellner & Stephan Veen, 2013. "Positive Effects of Ageing and Age-Diversity in Innovative Companies - Large Scale Evidence on Company Productivity," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0093, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW).
- Graziano Abrate & Federico Boffa & Fabrizio Erbetta & Davide Vannoni, 2013. "Corruption, Accountability and Efficiency. An Application to Municipal Solid Waste Services," Working papers 022, Department of Economics and Statistics (Dipartimento di Scienze Economico-Sociali e Matematico-Statistiche), University of Torino.
- Llorca, Manuel & Orea, Luis & Pollitt, Michael, 2013. "Efficiency and Environmental Factors in the US Electricity Transmission Industry," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1318, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Gu, Wulong & Wang, Weimin, 2013. "Productivity Growth and Capacity Utilization," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series 2013085e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Botirjan Baltabaev, 2013. "FDI and Total Factor Productivity Growth: New Macro Evidence," Monash Economics Working Papers 27-13, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Bertschek, Irene & Hogrefe, Jan & Rasel, Fabienne, 2013. "Trade and technology: New evidence on the productivity sorting of firms," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-042, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Fabio Campanini & Serena Costa & Paolo Rizzi, 2013. "The Machine Tool Industry in Italy: Industrial Innovations and Performances," DISCE - Quaderni del Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali dises1391, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Carletto, Calogero & Gourlay, Sydney & Winters, Paul, 2013. "From guesstimates to GPStimates : land area measurement and implications for agricultural analysis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6550, The World Bank.
- Kawai, Masahiro & Morgan, Peter, 2013. "Banking Crises and “Japanization”: Origins and Implications," ADBI Working Papers 430, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Akira Kohsaka & Jun-ichi Shinkai, 2013. "It's Not Structural Change, but Domestic Demand: Productivity Growth in Japan," OSIPP Discussion Paper 13E005, Osaka School of International Public Policy, Osaka University.
- Nuva & Yusif & Nia Kurniawati H. & Hanna, 2013. "Impact of Eco-Labelling on Indonesia's Smallholder Coffee Farmers," EEPSEA Research Report rr2013032, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Mar 2013.
- Pablo Agnese, 2013.
"Offshoring and productivity revisited: A Time-Series Analysis
[Zur Debatte um Offshoring und Produktivität: Eine Zeitreihenanalyse]," Duesseldorf Working Papers in Applied Management and Economics fobe23, Duesseldorf University of Applied Sciences.
- Author-Name: Jakob B Madsen & James B. Ang, 2013. "The Asian Growth Miracle: Factor Accumulation, The Demographic Transition And R&D-Driven Growth," Monash Economics Working Papers 23-13, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Jakob de Haan & Razvan Vlahu, 2013. "Corporate governance of banks: A survey," DNB Working Papers 386, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Tomoya Matsumoto & Takashi Yamano & Dick Sserunkuuma, 2013. "Technology Adoption and Dissemination in Agriculture: Evidence from Sequential Intervention in Maize Production in Uganda," GRIPS Discussion Papers 13-14, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Taorem Surendra Singh, 2013. "A Study of Lessons Evaluation by the Diet's Teacher Trainees for Improvement of Teaching Efficiency in Imphal West District of Manipur," Working papers 2013-5-4, Voice of Research.
- Farha Ghapar & Robert Brooks & Russell Smyth, 2013. "The Impact of Patenting Activity on the Financial Performance of Malaysian Firms," Monash Economics Working Papers 22-13, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- E. Santarelli & H. T. Tran, 2013. "Diversification Strategies and Firm Performance: A Sample Selection Approach," Working Papers wp896, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Thomas J. Holmes & Wen-Tai Hsu & Sanghoon Lee, 2013. "Allocative Efficiency, Mark-ups, and the Welfare Gains from Trade," NBER Working Papers 19273, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Erich Battistin & Paolo Bortoluzzi & Fabio Buttignon & Martina Serafini & Marco Vedovato, 2013. "The Effects of Private Equity on Targets: Majority versus Minority Investments," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0167, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".